Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 10:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Is anyone familiar with this candle company?

As I am researching candle companies because I am serious about joing one I came across this company it's called "My Fragrant Home" Best Home Based Business | Home Party | Home Party Business | Online Home Business
The link is included. Are any of you familiar with them? And what is your honest opinion?

Thanks for your input!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Banned

Sorry, never heard of this candle company. How long have they been in business and where are they based out of?

Alison
Old 04-09-2013, 06:39 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm not sure how long they have been around. From what I can tell by their website they are super duper brand new. They are based out of Boise Idaho. They say they offer 35% comp plans. I'm still just attempting to gain some information on them. Not sure how legitimate they are.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default :/

never heard of it
Old 04-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Grand WAHM

Nope, never heard of them.

Teresa
Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Answers from beFragrant Founder

Hi All,

My name is Denise Petersen and I am the founder of beFragrant. I have been watching this thread, I see the questions and would love to offer answers.

beFragrant started in January of this year as a brand new home party plan company. While we are not new to the candle and home fragrance business, we are new to home party plans. As some have mentioned here, there are bumps for new companies and I am sure we will experience our share. We have designed our company with the advice and counsel from some of the best minds in the industry. There are huge opportunities for independent sales consultants being involved in the early growth stages of new successful home party companies

We are confident in our all natural pure soy wax tarts, melts and candles. We offer a fantastic product quality at very competitive pricing. Our business plan is built around the idea of satisfied sales consultants who have the ability to earn from one of the best paying compensation plans in the business.

I hope this answers questions, I am happy to answer any other questions you may have and I invite you to take a close look at beFragrant.

Thanks!
Denise

Last edited by beFragrant; 04-23-2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Remove link
Old 04-10-2013, 10:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you Denise for answering many of our questions. I look forward to recieving some of your samples and sharing my thoughts. This really does sound like an original ground floor possibility for everyone.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile Thank you so much!

Thank You so much Carol for your support and kind words!!! beFragrant is thrilled to have you on board!! I am confident you will go big and go far {I want to capitalize and I don't think I can}

I am new to this forum and I don't know all the rules so I appreciate you being a senior member being so supportive of beFragrant, knowing all the rules!

I'd like to get more of the consultants on here to work together and share their stories!

Make it a Fabulous Friday!!!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Default I Joined beFragrant Candles

I searched a VERY LONG time for candles that were NON TOXIC!!!! I absolutely hate the idea of chemicals in candles on the market. If you DO NOT research you will not know that the ingredients in most candles are very unhealthy and can absolutely affect your health. That is the reason I was so attracted to beFragrant, NON TOXIC, safe to breathe candles, THANK GOODNESS DENISE!!! I also love the fact they are not dyed they are so natural.
I would be glad to share my opinion of the products.

Sheree from Louisiana
Old 04-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Thanks Carol

I appreciate the welcome, you too, sheree

Closed Thread