Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 01:36 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Sorry....this is the open forum thread for all candle companies. I removed my post. Best of luck to you on this ground floor company.

Last edited by FlickerScents; 08-17-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2013, 02:27 AM
WAHM Regular

I haven't heard of it. Is it in Canada or USA?
Old 08-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Proudly Hand Poured in the USA

Hi Jewels,

We are here in Boise, Idaho. My name is Denise Petersen and I am the founder of beFragrant.

"beFragrant" started in January of this year as a party plan company, a relaunch of a retail soy candle company. While we are not new to the businesses and candle and home fragrance, we are new to home party plans. As some have mentioned here, there are bumps for new companies and I am sure we will experience our share. We have designed our company with the advice and counsel from some of the best minds in the industry. There are huge opportunities for independent sales consultants being involved in the early growth stages of new successful home party companies

We are confident in our all natural 100% pure soy wax tarts, melts and candles. We offer a fantastic product quality at very competitive pricing. Our business plan is built around the idea of satisfied sales consultants who have the ability to earn from one of the best paying compensation plans in the business. Our consultants are now are on the TOP levels of our company and some of the first in their area or State.

I hope this answers questions, I am happy to answer any other questions.

Thanks!
Denise
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels01 View Post
I haven't heard of it. Is it in Canada or USA?

Last edited by beFragrant; 12-31-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default BeFragrant praises

I love beFragrant and love the non-toxic, USA made, 100% soy (yes the others can say "soy" but that doesn't mean they are 100% soy, catchy trick right?, boo!), in the US, by the US, for the US! Small business that listens to the consultants you don't get those very often!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink

Thank YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlynnecooper View Post
I love beFragrant and love the non-toxic, USA made, 100% soy (yes the others can say "soy" but that doesn't mean they are 100% soy, catchy trick right?, boo!), in the US, by the US, for the US! Small business that listens to the consultants you don't get those very often!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Default NO sorry

I sell Mia Candles. Wonderful scents. Non GMO low parraffin candlesmade in the USA. Non toxic and lead free wicks. They have been in business since 2005 and have great BBB rating. What you shuld be looking fr is a stable growing business that will support your sales and recruiting efforts. Find a great biz and work it well. You will be GREAT!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:57 PM
WAHM Regular

I just wanted to throw in my support for beFragrant. I am in love with this company, the products, the team, everything. I have gotten so much positive feedback from friends, family, customers, etc. It's exciting to tell people about this awesome new company!
Old 01-12-2014, 12:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up beFragrant

I love this company! The people are awesome to work with and the products are amazing!. Long lasting scents and the air in my home is not toxic as with other waxes that I have burned in the past.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Jewel Scent

I'm a consultant for Jewel Scent. I sell soy candles, argan oil soaps and aroma beads all with a prize inside. The rings I have gotten are beautiful and the products are high quality. The founders are very helpful and the company is really growing. Send me a message if you would like more information.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Administrator

I thought this might be a good place to add this to insure all have read it.
Rep forum's do have rules too.

New Forum Rules & Sales Rep Forum Etiquette
Company specific forums were/are set up for reps to support each other in that business and/or general discussions. So things up for discussion might be new product development or released, marketing methods, methods of building a down-line, retaining customers, just as examples. Those folders are NOT for advertising in any way, shape or form.

So things not up for discussion would be how great the company or comp plan is, how the company is superior to others, how great your team is, how great your sponsor is, etc.
The WAHM.com forum rules apply to all Sales Rep forums.
No advertising.
Please see the WAHM Forum Rules for general posting guidelines or visit the WAHM Promote Your Business Forum Rules to advertise your business, online events or monthly specials.
We request that Sales reps from one company do not spam the forums of competing Sales reps.
If you are a former sales rep for a company we ask that you do not post in a rep forum with ill will. We are not mediators and are not here to police disputes you have with your former sales company.

Closed Thread