Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:11 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tml1412 View Post
wanting to do candles just dont kno what company to pick
Are you wanting to work it as a business and earn extra income? Or are you more just looking for the best starter kit or offer for your personal use? If it's the former, I would encourage you to make your decision based on the entire company and what it offers you and what you feel is a good fit - not merely based on sign up special.

Sign up specials can be an indication that the company is having a hard time getting new team members based on their existing program and therefore need to pile on additional enticements to encourage enrollments - which should, at a minimum, cause you to pause to investigate a bit further.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2012, 04:19 AM
Banned

By the way you can also purchase the $99 kit and within your first 60 days not only receive you money back on the kit but an additional $100! Over $200 in Free Products and so much more!

I work with others to help them earn their kit and right now I have 6 doing just that! This company is fabulous and I can't wait for this time next year to see where we stand!
Old 09-06-2012, 05:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Wink

I agree with LAscents..... The Kit should not be a focus on your choice of candle companies....or any companies for that matter. The Company should be the focus... What products do they offer, are they marketable, what kind of support do you get, what charges do they have, the Brand name that they have, the comp plan, are you allowed to do events, are you allowed to do your own advertising....... and so many more. Most of the time even if you have to purchase the kit, it will be paid off your first party. Good luck in your search!