Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:23 AM
Registered WAHM

Cool Candle subscription shop

Hey, what do you think about setting up a candle-subscription shop? Monthly delivery of candles to your doors..What do you think? Could that work?

Best,

Anna

Last edited by friduita; 05-30-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Banned

We have an auto ship for our customers that some just love! Especially for our lotions/soaps because you definitely use those all the time! Our lotion is pretty addictive to say the least and nobody ever wants to run out!
Old 06-19-2012, 12:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Is a subscription shop the same as auto-ship? I seen something in another thread about subscription shops and don't know what they really are.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyDrops View Post
Is a subscription shop the same as auto-ship? I seen something in another thread about subscription shops and don't know what they really are.
I'm not familiar with Subscription Shop, just the Auto Ship program. I imagine that they are very similar in comparison. We have a lot of customers who definitely don't want to run out of their favorites and so they get it auto shipped to them every month!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by friduita View Post
Hey, what do you think about setting up a candle-subscription shop? Monthly delivery of candles to your doors..What do you think? Could that work?

Best,

Anna
Hi Anna, are you referring to where you would make your own candles and setup a monthly automatic shipping program for your customers? Many of the direct sales companies have this type of program in place and it works well. As long as it's a consumable item that they use month after month, setting up an autoship with maybe a discount might just work for you. Best wishes in your business.

Tags
candles, subscription