Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Christian/Faith-based candle companies?

Are there any out there? I have seen some that advertise their faith in jewelry and bath/skincare. I am also intersted in candle compies, particularly faith-based companies or owners.

Blessings!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 08:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I just posted a comment in one of the other threads you started in the party plan section. I'm very sorry that you are struggling with other companies, but let me again reassure you that it is not industry norm to treat consultants and customers the way you were treated.

I shared with you a little about Scentsy in your other thread, but would love to visit with you about it more if you are interested.

I attended the Scentsy National Convention last summer and Heidi (owner and President of Scentsy) gave a very inspirational talk about her recent trip to the Holy Land. I well up just thinking about how passionate she and Orville are about leaving this world a better place and how many people they have touched with their kind spirits.

Feel free to visit the Scentsy home page (Scentsy.net) to get a better feel for what our company is all about. We are a very passionate bunch and our leadership is outstanding.

I look forward to visiting with you!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I too just replied to your other post.

I invite you to take a look at For Every Home, you can take a look around the website to find out who they are. And I am more than happy to answer any questions you have.

It took me a few companies before I found my "home". Good luck with your search.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Super WAHM

Have you looked at Jordan Essentials, Inspiranza Designs, Eclipse Candle Co.?

Last edited by KimRobertson; 04-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks Kim for mentioning Eclipse Candle Company.

To the OP, yes Eclipse is a Christian company, and our owners are wonderful Christian leaders. I have never been so proud of being associated with such a company. I would love to share more info with you if you are interested. Don't give up, you will find a company where you call home soon.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking

Hello, Great question! I sent you a PM with some information about Gold Canyon the other day. I look forward to hearing from you!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb Celebrating Home

CELEBRATING HOME is a faith based / Christian company, who offers beautiful, yet affordable DECOR for your home, patio, or garden ~ HOME FRAGRANCES in the form of soy candles, pure palm candles, reed diffusers, & fragrance warmers ~ STONEWARE POTTERY in various patterns/colors that is not only gorgeous but it is microwave/dishwasher/oven/refrigerator/freezer SAFE! ~ and GOURMET FOOD MIXES for dining and entertaining friends and family!

You can focus your business just on our candles & warmers or sell our entire product line

Inbox me and I will gladly email you the details of our opportunity and share with you our starter kit options
Old 04-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

You may want to take a look at Scent of the Word - SOW candles. They have a consultant program. There is not much information on the website but you can contact them. HTH.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Christian Based- Christian Owned- Christian Run

Eclipse Candle Company doesn't just talk about being a Christian or faith based business. Eclipse Candle Company is owned by Christian people who are led by God to share not only business opportunities but the story of the Cross. ECC serves God first. Even though He has many names in our company like Counselor, Leader, Captain, Physician, and Financial Advisor, We call him Jesus. ~ Noahkenz
Old 07-14-2011, 12:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
Are there any out there? I have seen some that advertise their faith in jewelry and bath/skincare. I am also intersted in candle compies, particularly faith-based companies or owners.

Blessings!
If you or anyone else is looking for a faith based company...consider Celebrating HOME!

PERK: Our kits are going on $ALE on 7/15 & our Fall/Christmas Catalog launches August 1st!

Inbox me your email address & I will send you our biz opp info

Last edited by rep4ch; 07-14-2011 at 12:28 PM.