Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

I suggest posting your question in Scentsy. That way you'll get a faster answer as to what their policy is. Luminarias has no issues with it! Some companies will allow you to sell for more than one company until you reach a certain level. Although, that may not apply what they feel is a competitive company.
It never hurts to ask! Worse case they scenario they say no can do!

Jodi

Last edited by KarmaSmiles; 04-16-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

afcat2003 - that would be an awesome duo!

I love Scentsy products and am guilty of owning a few of their warmers PLUS my consultant is out of this world in customer service.

Some days I feel like lighting a candle and others I just turn on my warmers. Now, Luminarias does carry oils that can be used in warmers but as of yet we don't carry the actual warmers.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:26 AM
WAHM Addict

I am with MB but carry warmers from several wholesalers. Being independent we have the beauty of being able to carry products that are not in our line. And we make out quite well since their is no middle man (meaning a company) selling them to us.
I however, would not be allowed to sell from two different candle companies.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:57 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickerScents View Post
I am with MB but carry warmers from several wholesalers. Being independent we have the beauty of being able to carry products that are not in our line. And we make out quite well since their is no middle man (meaning a company) selling them to us.
I however, would not be allowed to sell from two different candle companies.
Hey, Jennie, I would love to offer a few more styles of warmers to customers. Would you mind either emailing me or pm'ing me the wholesale sites for your warmers? I agree with you that being independent is wonderful and am so glad that MB gives us so many options!

Melissa
Old 04-17-2010, 01:34 PM
WAHM Addict

sure....i will send the links in an email.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:49 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Scentsy

Following is Scentsy's policy -
You may not participate in other Direct Selling ventures (including party plan, network marketing and multilevel marketing) whose primary product line/offering compete with Scentsy, including but not limited to candles, scented wax, home fragrance or ceramic warmers.

Old 04-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Gold Canyon also offers both wicked and wickless candles!

Gold Canyon offers a variety of scented products, of course we are known for our wonderful wicked candles as well as many non-wicked scented products.

Among our neatest products is a wickless system called Scent Pods with a couple of cool and unique features.

They come with a timer... Eliminates wasting what you paid for when you forget to turn your warmer off!!

They are low heat system (in fact our pods are plastic.....) to slow the dissipation of scent and thereby extend the life of the scent pod to 25 hours of Gold Canyon quality scent, using a regular electrical plug in with no light bulb to replace.

The only no-mess system where you can easily change out your scents without having to pour, scrape, or freeze out the wax.

check out the infomercial Gold Canyon put together last year to advertise on television (local indpenendent demonstrators got the referrals for reorders from those who purchased via the infomerical) Gold Canyon - Scent Pods As Seen on TV - Home

Gold Canyon does have a non-compete policy whereby you cannot sell competing products simultaneously.

Last edited by CandleClaire; 04-19-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for answering Afcat's question, Loretta! I hope you are doing well! It's great to see you posting again!

Afcat, I wish you the very best in making a decision that is best for you! There are many great candle companies here on the board to chose from!
Take your time and ask lots of questions! Keep us posted on what you decide!

Warmest Wishes on a Bright and Successful Future!

Jodi