Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for a scent, help me please.

I have been trying to find a company that carries the scent sandalwood. Do any of you have that scent in a sample? If so would love to get it mailed to me. Love, love, love this scent. If you have this and the scent is right, you have found a new customer for life. Would love this in candles, warmers, room sprays, hanging air fresheners. Lol. I love this smell! Soo please, if you can send this scent as a sample, send away. Have tried looking in local stores for it but cannot find it. Also they use to sell the incense in that store Spencers in the mall. If you could please point me to the company that pulls this scent off the best, I would be very grateful.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

Gold Canyon has some scents that contain the Sandalwood Fragrance......My Favorite Sandalwood Scent is the Quiet Moments. But there are some other options too....
I'd be glad to send you some samples if you PM me your address....

Moroccan Amber Vanilla - Smooth sandalwood and amber with a layer of creamy vanilla, sun-warmed woods and earthy patchouli.

Or
Relaxing Essentially Soy Aromatherapy Scented Candle
Unwind from everyday demands with the soothing aroma of lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood. Contains essential oils of Lavender, Chamomile, and Sandalwood.

Or
Quiet Moments Comforts of Home® Scented Candle
Find solace and serenity through this calming fragrant blend of bergamot, amber, sandalwood and soothing vanilla.

OrEMERGE™ Burning Bright™ Scented Candle
Iced Yuzu and juicy feijoa bring opening hints of sweetness while gentle notes of white Malabar petals and transparent white neem leaves add warmth. Soothing golden amber and white sandalwood round out the scent.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi- Luminarias also has a Sandalwood & Ginger Apple if your interested send me a pm. Thanks!
Old 03-30-2010, 10:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Hmm.

Who is Michelle?

Last edited by The Happy 4; 03-30-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Seems like post I was asking about got removed.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

Im sure she would be able too. Im going to shoot her an e-mail.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:05 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Sorry, I removed it because I wanted to make sure I knew what I was talking about before getting anyone's hopes up. I mentioned maybe that the scent Laura mentioned was a blend that Luminarias makes, to clear up any confusion.

Sorry!
Missy
Old 03-30-2010, 11:10 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

We carry sandlewood in our scents. Mia Bella has a wonderful sandlewood~
Old 03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Happy 4 View Post
Who is Michelle?
Brandy - Michelle is the owner of Luminarias Candles.

She is amazing to work with and can customize candles for our customers. For instance if you love the scent Red Apple but you're just not fond of the bright red color, Michelle can custom pour the candle in Pink, Lilac, Dark Purple, Mint Green, Deep Green Peach, Soft Blue, Maroon, Blueberry, Soft Teal, Deep Teal, Chocolate Brown, Soft Yellow or Tangeringe. That's what is unique about Luminarias. You can create your own candle.

I hope that helps!

_______
Laura
Old 03-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyroth View Post
Sorry, I removed it because I wanted to make sure I knew what I was talking about before getting anyone's hopes up. I mentioned maybe that the scent Laura mentioned was a blend that Luminarias makes, to clear up any confusion.

Sorry!
Missy
It's okay Missy. No harm done and I always welcome your ideas. If you feel better pm'ing me pls feel free to.

____
Laura
Old 03-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Banned

SoyLicious.com has a straight sandelwood scent - if you are looking for this in a natural, creamy 100% soy wax. We have this scent available with our jar candles, wood wick candles, spa candles, votives, tarts, room sprays, and reed diffusers