Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Super WAHM

Gosh I love having a candle biz... I've never enjoyed anything as much as I do my biz.

Isn't it just amazing... It doesn't really matter what company we are with. We are all thrilled and happy to be in this industry / biz. I think we are all thriving. Even with so many candle companies in the market, we are all growing and having good business..

Gosh, the candle business truly is a HUGE biz, isn't it...

Hey, I've read at several places that 80% of all American Households burns scented candles... Does anyone know where I can get the act. study / results for this?

Thanks
Las

Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

I don't but I have heard that same quote. It is really great to be in the candle biz. I was involved in another direct selling company for 7 years and did parties and shows all of the time but did not have nearly the success that I am having with candles. I think the price point is better and it is a easy purchase. It is also very easy to give for gifts because you don't have to worry if it will fit or be the right shade.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Super WAHM

Yeah I agree.. They are great for gift giving.. Actually with Diamond Creek Candles you can now customize a candle... and we have our new mozzafiato crowns line. I got a couple of those as gifts and everyone loved them..

Candles are perfect gifts for ANY occasion. My neice babysat my dd and I gave her a candle, which her friends saw and went on to buy a couple more...

Yeah, I LOVE this business..

Las

Old 10-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

It's true candles are a billion dollar industry.People love candles and love to give them as gifts...especially during Christmas!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Super WAHM

You can find lots of great statistics and information on the National Candle Association website.

I love selling candles and even though the economy may be slow, it hasn't hampered my business at all.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Grand WAHM

I surely wasn't looking for CANDLES before I found Mia Bella!

After 4 years with the company, I'm so happy people on my team are creating freedom and success!

It's such a happy and fun business.

People can create their business so many ways, including retail, fundraising, show, parties and/or team building.

And we are paid several levels deep!

My business is booming as well.

But what really excites me is that people on my team's businesses are growing and GLOWING!!

Lori Moreno
25K Double Diamond Mia Bella Team Leader
Old 10-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMarie

I love selling candles and even though the economy may be slow, it hasn't hampered my business at all.
Same here. I love selling candles. Everyone knows I am a candle lover and it's easy for me just to start talking about what I am doing. I don't see our business slowing down at all. Actually For Every Home is growing!
Old 10-10-2008, 02:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Out of ALL the Home Based Businesses I have tried selling candles is the best by far.. It's so easy to talk about your PASSION.. We are all going to keep growing and growing each year.. [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Super WAHM

just today i sold 3 more candles that i had in stock.. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh life is good... LOL

Las

Old 10-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Super WAHM

Star, ain't that the truth...

Also, when I start talking about the candles, ppl say my eyes light up and my voice becomes all animated.. I become someone even I don't know... LOL

Las