Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-16-2021, 11:49 PM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Business in Pandemic

Yes you can start the online business even during the pandemic era to reach the extensive range of customers.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2021, 12:13 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

During Pandemic you can grow with any daily need essentials business. If it's online then it's superb as you don't have contact frequently. Yes, I have seen people were searching for essential goods here & there. It was really a good opportunity to serve the community at fair price and let people know your business missions. I am sure in coming covid free days, people will surely remember you for future deals.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:03 PM
WAHM Regular

I launched my new business - Brandable Content - during the pandemic. I am a long-time freelance writer and SEO copywriter. I noticed there was a lot more demand for ready-made content for a couple of reasons: (1) Since people were staying home more, they were consuming more content on the Internet and (2) Many people started online businesses after losing their job during the pandemic. That means there was a lot more demand for good content. My business sells pre-written articles that buyers can download, rebrand, and re-purpose for their content creation needs.

As far as your question goes about starting a business during the pandemic, that really depends on your niche and how much effort you are willing to invest in it. However, if you are ready to be an entrepreneur, then I think you should take the plunge, carefully, regardless of the overall economy. You might have to alter your plans to make it work. So, just keep an open mind that's eager to learn and adapt. Good luck!
Old 02-26-2021, 08:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Good time for online

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandablecontent View Post
As far as your question goes about starting a business during the pandemic, that really depends on your niche and how much effort you are willing to invest in it. However, if you are ready to be an entrepreneur, then I think you should take the plunge, carefully, regardless of the overall economy. You might have to alter your plans to make it work. So, just keep an open mind that's eager to learn and adapt. Good luck!
That's a great answer.

A lot of people are looking for alternatives right now because they've lost their income sources - and they're desperate. If your business/startup is in the right niche AND you're willing to put in the effort needed, you have a good chance at success.

I see a business selling essential products mentioned. It's a good area. I know a number of Amazon affiliates who do well. The biggest restriction there is (I think) that those people who lost their jobs have more trouble paying for even the essentials.

Right now a good area in my opinion is mentoring people in starting an online business. They want a way to maintain or improve their lifestyle but a lot of them have no idea how to go about it.

With people staying at home it's a growth opportunity for online entrepreneurs.
Old 03-14-2021, 03:08 AM
Registered WAHM

This should not be an offline business, because an unstable situation with clients is a path to the abyss. Educational or entertainment content https://freebooksummary.com/category/red-kayak is a top business in our reality because people want to develop and laugh. After the pandemic, this business will not lose its rating.

Last edited by Gatya; 03-29-2021 at 04:48 AM.
Old 03-17-2021, 03:16 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercyqueen View Post
Is it a smart move to start your own business during the pandemic? If yes, could you share some online business ideas to consider during this time? And to other business owners, how do you lead during this pandemic crisis?
It doesn't matter when you start as long as you are committed and your heart is in it. Competition is tough because so many are in the same boat. It takes time so make sure you offer a product or service based around the home environment as people will be there most or all of the time in the "New Normal" Good luck
Old 03-24-2021, 11:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Online businesses hold great opportunities to prosper during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Following are some of the recommended ones:
  1. Digital marketing agency
  2. Takeaway counter for fast food
  3. Mask & Sanitizer
  4. IT services
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM
Marchiks
This message has been deleted by .