Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Exclamation Real Payout News about Solid Investment, 2005-2006 HYIP

(I hope this is in the correct thread.)

Ladies, almost 13 years ago, when I first joined this forum, "HYIP's" were all the rage. Most of them closed down and were labeled the scams that they were. There was one HYIP named Solid Investment, which I learned about on these WAHM forums, which paid daily at very nice rates - until in mid-Spring, 2006, when everyone was switched over to a "Special Plan." Daily payouts were no longer issued, but with the promise of a better rate and the first round of investments to be paid at the end of June/early July 2006. They were investing in a vaccine for “Bird Flue,” as they spelled it. For the smaller investors, these payouts never happened, and most people gave it up soon after as a scam they'd never think of again. Remember that? We called it "SI" and still do (I'll try to list further memory joggers after the meat of this post).

After 8 years of behind-the-scenes research and tracking down other (larger) investors who were also upset with their apparent loss, and those people developing contacts within governmental offices, lawyers' offices, law enforcement departments, investment firms, and major European banks, beginning in 2014 we were set upon the right path toward actually regaining our investments, with interest.

I am not here to sell you on another investment, only to offer this information if you were an investor, for your consideration if you are interested in recovering your money. This will cost you nothing but a few minutes of your time.

We are attempting to find the owners of around 35,000 accounts. Many people had more than one account (for example, set up for their children/other family members, etc.), so we estimate at least 10,000 people are affected.

For information about what actually happened, the coordinator of all these efforts has written a blog. "The names have been changed to protect the innocent," and the not-so-innocent; but otherwise it is a factual account, so far as we have learned, of what happened back then, and in the years since.

Links to the blog and other information is on the website, shortfingereddonald(dot)com / contact(dot)htm without the spaces.

From that landing page, you will be able to access the blog "The Story of A Solid Investment, a Serial Novel"; the active forum where hopefuls have been receiving short updates almost daily "S I Worldcare Forum"; another forum, where some other names you may recognize hang out "PowerGroup Forum"; and the email to contact the admin to request being added to the forum membership.

None of this will cost you a dime, not one red cent. After you have looked over this information with an open mind (please), you can decide for yourself whether you want to be part of the recovery effort. If you remember your original SI "handle", that will be useful.

The best part about this all is, somebody else will do all the leg work for you at no cost to you. They submitted a lien for me about a year or so ago. Actual copies of invoices and press releases announcing the liens are on the website.

If you have any questions about this, they are all answered in the locations I provided above. Please do not try to ask me questions here, as I will not be here looking for them (I'm a 24/7 caregiver to my terminally ill husband).

The contact info on the short-fingered website and the worldcare forum will put you in touch with people who can answer specifics -- but please, please read the info on the website, in the blog, and on the forum, before sending an email or PM. It's a very busy time, trying to finally wrap it all up.

More memory joggers: my forum names have been bestrevenj and LivingWell.
We had a forum on e-currency; our moderators were topcat, burroak, kristo (or maybe kristoff) - and so many I've forgotten, we had a forum on runboard for a while; the guys who handled the forums and the original investment website went by Sam Colins and Rafael Sosa; the website registration was in Belize; the "company" was owned by "Jungle Ventures", and that's all I can think of now (it's late).

Please give yourself a chance to recover your investment with interest. Just check out the sites suggested, and decide for yourself. I can be reached by PM through the SI Worldcare forum.

Oh, and one more thing, if you know anyone else who may have participated in that investment, please let them know about this, too. Everyone is committed to searching for and paying every investor who responds. (Proof will be required.)

Sorry this got so long, lots to say. Hope to see you around the SI forum soon.

Last edited by sudeisu; 12-26-2018 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Updated dates since 2017, removed ref to fee as that phase is past.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2018, 03:14 AM
Registered WAHM

FYI: The "PowerGroup" forum referenced above is not very active and the administrators do little after acknowledging the "SI Worldcare" forum posts the ongoing news and other updates. At one time, the informational thread was closed unless you had joined the forum and access was turned on for you. I do not know if that is still the case or if it has been opened for general reading. However, you can get the same info available at SI worldcare, plus much more.

Tags
belize, payout, sam colins, solid investment, topcat