Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

I create a business name - get a city license (Ficticious Name Statement) so I can open a bank account under that name.

Get a Visa ATM card for that checking account and ONLY USE THIS CARD for business related expenses. Make sure your bank can download into a QuickBooks or Quicken format (or else it's a pain).

QuickBooks online is fairly inexpensive and will auto-download your bank activity (after you give it permission to do so).

PayPal also has some easy bookkeeping solutions. These are BY FAR the easiest ways to track your business P&L.

CPA's typically work in a QuickBooks and/or Quicken environment, so when a CPA's cost can be justified for your business, it's a smooth and easy transition over to them.

QuickBooks is AWESOME...you can get a download from Amazon, or go with the virtual monthly plan online (no software / just a monthly fee). All your reports are at your fingertips.

DO NOT MINGLE personal and business money...You are setting yourself up for a very nasty audit that you will inevitably LOSE!

Good Luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Registered WAHM

Default hello

I use click funnels for my leads, sales, and marketing tool all in one its is extremely helpful no matter what business you are in even if you're wanting to improve your business it works really well.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:32 AM
Registered WAHM

I just use excel spreadsheets. Works great for me, as mine is a small online business. It's just for me to keep track of the numbers.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:52 AM
WAHM Regular

I just use Google sheets.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:28 AM
Registered WAHM

I enter everything into an app I found on Google Play. It's been pretty useful so far, but the main issue is remembering to enter everything. I need another app to remind me I think
Old 02-19-2019, 01:38 PM
Super WAHM

I used a spreadsheet starting out to track everything, but now use QuickBooks. I do know other small business owners who love GoDaddy bookkeeping and have heard good things about Wave (which I believe is free). Lots of good options out there!