Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Twitter help please!

I'm on Twitter...I had somehow gotten two accounts...I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm now unable to tweet, respond and/or follow others. I tried to submit a help ticket to activate/restore my account but I'm told that my account is in good standing. I've eliminated the account I'm not using; I've verified my phone and email AND I've reset my password. The Twitter help page is no help at all and I've submitted a couple of help tickets to resolve the issue but no luck. I tried to change my username/email so I could deactivate the account and start a new one with the correct information but it won't let me change that information, either.

Can someone help me with this? I'm totally clueless!

Thank you!

Melissa
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2016, 05:54 PM
Awesome WAHM

Unfortunately, it can sometimes take aNY where from a few hours to a few days for Twitter to actually delete accounts. I'd suggest revisiting it tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine5637 View Post
I'm on Twitter...I had somehow gotten two accounts...I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm now unable to tweet, respond and/or follow others. I tried to submit a help ticket to activate/restore my account but I'm told that my account is in good standing. I've eliminated the account I'm not using; I've verified my phone and email AND I've reset my password. The Twitter help page is no help at all and I've submitted a couple of help tickets to resolve the issue but no luck. I tried to change my username/email so I could deactivate the account and start a new one with the correct information but it won't let me change that information, either.

Can someone help me with this? I'm totally clueless!

Thank you!

Melissa
Old 07-05-2016, 10:36 AM
WAHM Regular

I had my account suspended due to a third party app doing funky things in twitterverse. I had sent in an email to the help section and yes, took a few days, but all was cleared after. If you have other apps linked to your twitter acct, try shutting them off, and wait to see if that helps.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:52 AM
WAHM Regular

I actually have the same problem and had just come to the conclusion that nothing can be done. Will be interestd to see whether someone can offer a solution.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Awesome WAHM

Don't know if it will help, but I'd try clearing cookies on my machine just to see.

Tags
twitter