Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Starting a home business

Hi,I wants to do a home business that is totally free. The business should be totally done from home.It also pays well. Can you tell me such type of business that works?Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2015, 04:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Le-Vel is totally free..
You have to work super hard when you come in for free, but it's totally do-able. It's a lot easier when you buy the products and become a product of the product.. easier to promote, and the passion is there.. BUT with Le-Vel you can work free.. The great thing is also they offer huge bonuses upfront which includes a free ipad mini within your first 30 days.

Let me know if you are interested!!

I'm going to PM you too!

Jenny
Old 02-19-2015, 08:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Default free is hard

it's difficult when you don't want to spend anything. not many people give away businesses or startups for free. if it was free with the promise of making an income, everyone would be doing it and no one would actually go to work.

you could always sell bits and pieces on ebay and use the profits that you make to invest in more items to sell or in a genuine business opportunity.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Author & Entrepreneur

Quote:
Hi,I wants to do a home business that is totally free. The business should be totally done from home.It also pays well. Can you tell me such type of business that works?
Hmmm... well, here are the reality triangles...

No investment + Little time = Low pay
High pay + No investment = Long time to get established
High pay + Little time = High investment

Your best bet is to make a list of your skills and provide a service. That may be designing websites, writing content, baking, whatever your skills may be.

Selling your skills is the fastest and easiest way to make money from home.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Any particular reason why it HAS to be free?

That really limits you if you cannot even throw some hosting costs in there... it pretty much rules out a decent website.

Agree with others - skills, working a task is probably your only hope.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:34 PM
WAHM Regular

First of all, you should really think about what you're good at. That's your start point. Home based business is something you have to invest in, if not money, then your time and energy. It certainly can not be totally free. If you're expecting a high income with no investments, you'll probably be disappointed or discouraged in the very begging.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Zazzle. If you are into graphic design, you design graphics, place them onto products and are paid in royalties (a certain percentage of the sale). It is free since you are being paid for use of your image.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:07 AM
WAHM Regular

It depends on what you want! I'm sure there are things out there that you can do for free, just be cautious and really do your homework. This goes with any company you are considering. Most "home businesses" require some sort of initial start up. Good Luck
Old 03-29-2015, 12:13 PM
WAHM Regular

What sort of skills and experience do you have? How have you helped people in the passed?
Old 04-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelghazanfar1 View Post
Hi,I wants to do a home business that is totally free. The business should be totally done from home.It also pays well. Can you tell me such type of business that works?Thanks
From my own experience over the years, those who want to make money online and don't want to spend any money are the ones that fail.

You need to know that if you are going to start an internet business, it will take time and MONEY. There is no free ways to start a home business. If you are really serious about success, you should NOT hesitate to invest your time and money.