Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-07-2014, 05:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Default home business without investment

Hello,I wants to do a home business,but I do not wants to invest on a home business. There are free oppertunities online.Should I join a free home business? Is it would be profitable? I do not have a credit card, and even I do not wants to invest on a home business.Please help me with my issue for joining a free home business.Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Drop-shipping on eBay

I saw your post and I wanted to mention that I've been trying to drop ship on eBay and it's been working pretty well. There's a steep learning curve, though so I recommend going to Amazon and picking up a book on how to drop ship. But it's pretty neat because the customer pays you, you buy the item , send it to them and keep the profit. Drop shipping is the only business I know of where you don't have to spend a ton of money up front to get a business going. But again, I wouldn't try this without educating yourself on the ins and outs of how to do it right, so that you don't get in trouble. So, like I mentioned, just go to Amazon, look up a book on drop shipping and read the reviews to get the best one. It will tell you how to get started. Whatever you end up doing, good luck!
Old 10-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelghazanfar1 View Post
Hello,I wants to do a home business,but I do not wants to invest on a home business. There are free oppertunities online.Should I join a free home business? Is it would be profitable? I do not have a credit card, and even I do not wants to invest on a home business.Please help me with my issue for joining a free home business.Thanks
I am sure if you research around, you will find something out there that is free. Question is are you going to make any money with those programs? Does not matter if it's free, but I am sure your time is worth something, right?
You do your homework and good luck finding the right Free business.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Grand WAHM

What are your interests? There are many free ways to make money online and work at home positions are out there too.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:06 AM
WAHM Regular

You can earn money online without any investment. There are some websites through you can earn money.

peoplehour.com
odesk.com
Old 10-15-2014, 03:51 AM
Author & Entrepreneur

The easiest way to make money without investment is through selling services. If you do not have good computer skills, then providing local services from your home is best.

Make a list of things that people in your local area would need that you know how to do, such as doing laundry, sewing alterations, dog walking, lawn mowing, baby sitting, etc.

One really popular local service to provide is home cooking. You can offer to make and deliver a fresh meal on certain days/times to people living in your area.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:54 AM
WAHM Addict

There are several free programs many require you to have a Paypal account or checking account to get paid. Hope this help. I've sent you a PM also.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:42 AM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Default Business without Investment

We have always taken a thrifty or lean approach to our business. However, before I post my reply I want to clarify the term business.

If by business you are referring to an entity that has a product or service it offers with the ability to have any competitive chance at capturing market share, that is what my answer is directed to.

If by business you are referring to the ability to make some occasional revenue online from home, my comment does not apply.

I worked in Finance for awhile before business grew to the point that I could separate from it. In Finance they are always talking "Business Valuation" as a numeric worth to your business that is largely based on the financial investment it has received.

Most businessmen and corporate executives would say you cannot grow a business without capital, because you cannot create value in your business without inputting any value.

I would tend to say it is impossible to build a business without at least some personal financial investment plus a lot of personal time investment.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default drop shipping is okay, but be careful

Selling on Ebay is not the same anymore. Ebay has set up their systems to eliminate small sellers.
With a drop shipper, you take the order on Ebay, collect the money, pay your drop-shipper and they ship it out for you. No product stocking or investment is required, however

If the drop shipper ships late - you will be dinged on Ebay
If the drop shipper ships defective goods - you will be dinged on Ebay
If the drop shipper runs out of that particular item - you will be dinged on Ebay

It only takes a few "dings" to be permanently barred from selling on Ebay

If you post on Ebay - post during "free listing" events - otherwise the listing fees will cut into your profit.

I myself look for unique saleable items to sell on Ebay and keep them in stock, so if a customer wants
it, I have it for immediate shipment. I don't have a lot of money tied up in inventory, and if the item stops being popular, I don't go out any buy more of them wholesale

good luck to you