Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes, Maria. Your list is only the beginning. It is also important to note that not one method can fully expose you, as you need to combine multiple methods to get maximum results.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2014, 09:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Going to work on some press releases...have been using auto traffic exchanges, facebook and working on local promotions with samples/info.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoophot739 View Post
Yes MariaThompson, I agree with you. These all activities best method to promote a business.
What??? We haven't even had an answer on what the poster wishes to advertise!

Shotgun approaches like those suggested only lead to lousy results and huge amounts of wasted time - and in the end disappointment and continuing poverty.

You have to advertise to suit the product/service and to suit the audience - not wandering around throwing spaghetti against the wall and hoping some sticks.

Why do you think my teams concussions to sale are so high?

You don't get every second person buying or joining by taking a random approach to advertising!

Last edited by AllanJames; 01-15-2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking =D

Hello there. Just like the lovely mothers before me have mentioned.
Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, instagram, tumblr, google+, meet me(the new myyearbook) etc. As well as forums blogs etc. I would also suggest homemade flyers and business cards you can print out and put around the neighborhood. You could also build a free website at one of the website builders such as Wix.com. &
Of course "word of mouth" Get the word out there. Talk about your new business.

I hope this helped.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up and also

Depending on what type of business you have. (If its a business of your craft, art etc)
You can sign up to be in art shows and flea markets etc. as a vendor. I have helped my relative with her stained glass business doing this exact method. It has been very successful.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Hello,
I'm not sure what business you are wishing to promote. If you have an actual product(s) - Etsy is a great way to start. Instantly, you become a part of a trusted community of artisans pitching their products globally for minimal dollars. Be sure to link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your Etsy site.
Good luck and hang in there!
Old 02-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Super WAHM

The best method to grow your business fast is with pay per click advertising.

This gets you not only fast results, but high quality prospects to work with. You just have to work with the big name companies like Google, Yahoo, and/or Bing.

I would also recommend that you stay away from the smaller pay per click companies because they offer very low quality traffic and most of them don't track their affiliate networks because they only care about making money from the advertisers and that's it.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:01 PM
WAHM Regular

I am confused with what's the product? but to enter an international market, I highly recommend using LinkdIn and finding 'distributors' who can promote/introduce your product to their market area. Also, make sure you know business laws involved for export/import products. Lastly, hope you know the who, what, when, why, where and how of your customer.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Locally, offering business cards and samples if your business allows for such a thing...people love trying new things - samples work great for me and follow up to get feedback. Offer a coupon - some kind of special. keep track of those you come in contact with - ask for permission to follow up in a week and then follow up. Networking with others in business is a great way to make connections that will build your business.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:53 PM
WAHM Regular

i think classified ads posting is most important part to promote your business. then you can start email marketing and final discussion is SEO that will highly promote your business.