Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-13-2013, 07:48 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Leads

If you buy leads from a company, what do you look for?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthelp View Post
If you buy leads from a company, what do you look for?
I look for a supplier who will accept a No Competition clause in our agreement, otherwise the leads you get are often sold to to other people time and time again making them pretty worthless.

Hard to find a supplier and you need to order about 50K worth so I piggyback on a very affective ad co-op and grab my piece of it at $100 a time.

Last edited by AllanJames; 11-16-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Grand WAHM

I tend to find the quality of leads I generate is much higher. You want to make sure the provider you work with sends valid leads and not a bunch of fake ones.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:12 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasurvey View Post
I tend to find the quality of leads I generate is much higher. You want to make sure the provider you work with sends valid leads and not a bunch of fake ones.
Yep, many are resold over an over again, and some are fake traffic made with bots while others are some poor sod in India? (or similar) being paid almost nothing and filling out biz op forms by the thousands.

That's why I only use packages from agencies with a No Competition clause written it their supply contract and who only gather those leads from major media and ad agencies.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Don't buy leads is my advice !

I have been self employed for more than 40 years, my experience has been, if the leads were actually leads, why would they sell them to you ?

The quality of the leads are 99.99% not any better than just cold calling out of the yellow pages, any list from any business directory.

Your time and your money.

Bryan
Old 11-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

It all depends on what you plan to do with the leads, I think.

I don't buy leads anymore but when I did, I found that if I was calling them myself, I liked the fresh live leads, meaning I was calling them within minuted of them filling out some online landing page. If I was running them through an autodialer, then I'd go with a cheaper lead. And if it was an email campaign then I'd use a really cheap older list.

A lead is a lead... in my opinion, all it takes is some skill to turn them into a prospect.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmom5 View Post
It all depends on what you plan to do with the leads, I think.

I don't buy leads anymore but when I did, I found that if I was calling them myself, I liked the fresh live leads, meaning I was calling them within minuted of them filling out some online landing page. If I was running them through an autodialer, then I'd go with a cheaper lead. And if it was an email campaign then I'd use a really cheap older list.

A lead is a lead... in my opinion, all it takes is some skill to turn them into a prospect.
I agree (and have to disagree a bit with BryanB above). I've said above what I do and then they are dropped automatically onto one of my sales funnel and about 50% of them are converting to sales as you see here:

The point is that you have to source good buyer leads, then use them well.

Last edited by AllanJames; 11-18-2013 at 01:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-28-2013, 08:45 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Tim Sales

I don't buy leads but if I did I would only trust Tim Sales. Here is his website - www.firstclassmlmtools.com.

Thank you,

Eva aka ms stud
Old 11-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms stud View Post
I don't buy leads but if I did I would only trust Tim Sales. Here is his website - www.firstclassmlmtools.com.
Those were my favorite too but I couldn't find his website anymore when I went to look for it - Thanks for posting it! Once I found Tim's leads, that was all I ever bought when I still worked leads.
Old 11-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Super WAHM

I was a outside guest speaker at an online Question & Answer session the other day and the question that came up, in several different ways, was "Why don't I get good results from all these leads I'm buying?"

I see the guestion coming up here, and in other threads, and it promted me to write a post on my blog to outline why I get such good qualified, exclusive, leads. Leads that are a large part of getting the high conversions I enjoy.

Maybe the post will be helpful to members here?
The pitfalls of buying (most) MLM/Opportunity Leads

Tags
jobs at home, lead generation, reputable business, work at home