Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Frustrated...

I recently stopped working to pursue staying at home. Here we are 2 months later, getting behind on bills.

I joined a direct sales business, being as though I had success in the past with it, but the company just ended up not what I wanted to represent.

I have spent almost every waking minute for well into a month looking for something I can do from home, and make actual money. Scams here, MLM schemes there, that's not me!

I honestly do not mind putting in a few $$'s into helping me return a decent monthly income, but I am just not finding it.

Im so lost, so frustrated and really need something or someone to come along and breath a bit of fresh idea's my way....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Grand WAHM

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I'd recommend checking out the Telecommuting section of the forum. Keep looking around, trying new things, applying, and don't give up. You'll find lots of stuff here.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you Dana, it really helped to type that out earlier, cook dinner and come back with a fresh mind. I think I will spend the next couple of days meditating and soul searching! I feel like my mind is all over the place! I feel desperate right now *sigh*
Old 09-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Grand WAHM

Sometimes taking a break helps.

It's always tough looking for a job, whether you are looking for a traditional type job or a way to make money at home. Don't give up and just keep looking, applying, and trying different things.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Banned

Yes, as Dana said, don't give up, keep looking. Ask questions, research thoroughly and you WILL find something for you Best wishes honey... hope you find what your looking for It's out there.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Awesome WAHM

Where are you located at? I have finally found a business that I believe in 100% and that pays quickly but it works best if you can get a local team and work together to do that.

We have moms that have made several grand their first month.... but just send me a message if you'd like to know the best 'game plan' to get things rolling.

Wish you were in my area and I'd help you get things rolling.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 AM
WAHM Regular

I am in Texas, a hop, skip and jump north of Austin.

I am really only seeking to make about $500 a month, and to work only while my daughter is in school. 8-2 would be ideal.

Last edited by hercharminglife; 09-18-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

Okay - I could help you get started but then I'd probably plug you into a local team there in TX so you have someone to work with. There are a few short videos in my siggy link that will give you an idea on the company/ products and how we get paid.

Here in our area, we provide a meeting place where we talk about the products and how to use them for potential customers, and also training on how to do the business, and at first all you have to do is bring or send people to those meetings... It makes it much easier for new members to grow a team and start making money within days. Once you know more about it all and as the team grows, you would then branch off and do the same thing for YOUR team.

Make sense?

I get a lot of customers that try the free bottle and STAY on it just because they love it so much, and because of what it does for them, but my main passion is to help others make money so I like to work on growing my team.

You could easily make $500 a month with a little effort. ( enrolling only 3-5 people a month will get you more than that )
Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you for offering but I am not interested in an MLM business.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Awesome WAHM

No worries! I wish you the best in your search!