Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Question Blog Opt-In giveaway opinions needed please

Hi!

I have a blog and I have an opt-in giveaway available when people go to my site. (Happy Mommy Power Pack in my signature below.)

Anyway, apparently, in general, the books that I am offering as an opt-in gift are not appealing as I don't have many people signing up to receive them.

I would really like some opinions on things that you would think you would like to see as a free opt-in gift.

I have access to tons of free information I can give away and I am capable of creating just about any information product so the options are pretty wide ranging.

Right now I am giving away three books:

179 Forward Steps - Motivation
Raising Confident Kids
Increasing Your Happiness Vibes

I would love any and all opinions on what could improve the offer and encourage people to sign up. I am completely open to changing the offer completely.

Do you think people would be more likely to sign up for the Perfect Spa Day at Home ebook or Meditation tips, etc?

I want to make sure I'm offering something that people would really want and enjoy.

Would really appreciate any (friendly) input.

Thanks so much,

Windy
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 03:16 PM
WAHM Regular

I visited your blog. They sound great, but I don't use an e-reader so that's why I didn't sign up. Maybe the goal should be not to change the giveaway but rather figure out a way to find more people who would be apt to utilize e-reader resources? Are there e-book clubs for instance? (I don't even know, just speculating). I think about my blog, which is primarily craft based. I do a lot of stamping (or did, anyhow). If I had a give away on my blog for stamps, I'd have a ton of entries. If I tried to give away e-books, for example, I probably wouldn't get one. It's just not my audience.

Not sure how helpful this is, but that's my initial thought. Good luck!
Old 03-18-2013, 12:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Sairabee!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my offer and provide your feedback. I really appreciate it.

What you said is very interesting! The ebooks I offer are all PDF's so you can view them on the computer. I obviously need to work on the offer box so that it clearly states this. I appreciate you pointing it out.

If you would like the link directly to the books without having to sign up I would be happy to PM it to you.

I really want everybody's opinion and am not just trying to build my list or anything so I figured maybe I should just give the direct link to the books.

I would post it here but I don't want to break any rules.

(Attn: Moderator... If I can post the link directly to the books without the opt-in please let me know and I will do so.)

Thanks again for your time.

Windy
Old 03-18-2013, 03:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Just an idea but maybe you could have a little link under your box that sends them to a page for a sneek peek. There you could post a couple excerpts and the opt in box again. Maybe if they see a little of what they are getting and the quality of it it will do better for you. There are so many "not so great" ebooks out there so maybe this would sway them. Good Luck
Old 03-19-2013, 06:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Wow, that is a really great idea. I'm definitely going to add that to my to do list.

Thanks so much! I really love this idea! :-)
Old 03-30-2013, 12:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by windydavis View Post
Wow, that is a really great idea. I'm definitely going to add that to my to do list.

Thanks so much! I really love this idea! :-)
You are welcome Wishing you success!

Becky