Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Default anybody have any ideas

Hello everyone,
How are you all. I'm new to WAHM (just signed up today). I haven't been in Internet Marketing very long, but i've found two companies that i've been earning money with. I'd love to really explode my current income though. Yeah currently the money i make online isn't bad but i'd really like to take it up to the 6 figure level or as near to that as possible. With this in mind i'd like to ask you more experienced people on here for suggestions as to how i can show the opportunities to more people for as little cost as possible. Maybe even find good resources that are free. I'd really appreciate any suggestions that i get.

Thanks all,

JaMarketer
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 06:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks Kristina

Hi Kristina, Thanks a million for the info
Old 06-03-2011, 06:25 AM
WAHM Regular

One of the most important things today (if not the most important) is simply content! Always update and refresh your business with lots of unique content in the form of articles, stories, news, updates or whatever you want, this will surely improve your business!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMarketer View Post
Hello everyone,
How are you all. I'm new to WAHM (just signed up today). I haven't been in Internet Marketing very long, but i've found two companies that i've been earning money with. I'd love to really explode my current income though. Yeah currently the money i make online isn't bad but i'd really like to take it up to the 6 figure level or as near to that as possible. With this in mind i'd like to ask you more experienced people on here for suggestions as to how i can show the opportunities to more people for as little cost as possible. Maybe even find good resources that are free. I'd really appreciate any suggestions that i get.

Thanks all,

JaMarketer
welcome to wahm

you are looking to get more traffic to your business opportunity
there 1000 different ways to send traffic to your website.

below there are a couple of low cost/ free ways to get traffic to
your website

1)articles
2)videos
3)newsletter advertising
4)banner ads
5)text ads
6)social media (twitter,facebook)
Old 06-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Super WAHM

Hello, here are my list on how to get traffic to your site..
1. SEO and the Search Engines
2. Article Marketing
3. PPC - Pay Per Clíck Advertising
4. Social Media Sites
5. Emaíl Marketing and Follow-up Lists
6. Link Building
7. Forum posting
8. Blog posting
9. Articles
10. Social media
11. social Bookmarking

For me those are the effective way of generating traffic.

Try it, maybe it will work for you.. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks all,

JaMarketer
For starters, welcome to the forum
These forums are great for people who are new or experienced to becoming entrepreneurs. My best advice is to do your research on both of the companies to see which one interests you the most and go with that one because you can't sell something that you wouldn't buy for yourself. As for marketing that product/business opportunity, there are numerous ways of putting your business out there. If you have a facebook, or tumbler, or twitter account you could post updates having to do with your business so you could get it out there. The most important thing no matter what you do is that you provide VALUE. People love hearing tips and advice on how to further their business. If you're good at writting, then there's article marketing. You can post articles about any topic or even about your business and why it's so great, then post your website on the bottom so people can take a look at it. I recommend only starting with ONE marketing strategy until you get comfortable with it and start seeing results and then you can gradually move on to other strategies. This way will also help you to see what works for you and what doesn't,

I hope this was helpful,
Monica

Good luck!
Old 06-06-2011, 06:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks all,

JaMarketer

There are many ways to do this. I do suggest though, if you are making a decent amount of money, making a marketing budget and spending some money on getting this information out. But other than that I would definitely say that you need to start a blog, get involved in social media (if you are not already), work in the forums and in groups of people that are targeted to your product/service.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi, like her I am also trying to make internet marketing a source of living. I am a new member in this forum and hope you can help me achieve success in this field.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Marketing Your Business

One really important thing to remember is that you shouldn't spend money until you are making money. There are lots of free ways to promote your business until you have the resources to reinvest in your business. We try to encourage "newbies" to generate their own leads and to build relationships before spending money on products that promise "a steady stream of leads to your website". Just pick a few different marketing methods and be consistent using them - you will generate lots of free leads. Blessings as you work to build your work at home business.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanblomstrom View Post
One really important thing to remember is that you shouldn't spend money until you are making money. There are lots of free ways to promote your business until you have the resources to reinvest in your business. We try to encourage "newbies" to generate their own leads and to build relationships before spending money on products that promise "a steady stream of leads to your website". Just pick a few different marketing methods and be consistent using them - you will generate lots of free leads. Blessings as you work to build your work at home business.
Thank you. I'll do that.