Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

I never heard of TrafficWave. I might check it out (though I have checked out so many that I may just stick with AWeber at this point).
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Autoresponders

I use GetResponse.

It is easy to understand and very oraganized with pictures.

I like pictures
Old 01-31-2011, 02:29 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I read a lot about Getresponse too and I'm thinking about using their service.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Smile

Hi Janet,

Trafficwave has an awesome comp plan attached to it, unlike any other
autoresponder out there. If you look into it and like their plan, I suggest
that you don't join from their main site because you would not receive any
"spillover referrals" as you would from joining under someone that actively promotes it.

Take Care,

Karie
Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Its true.email marketing is a very good good job.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Email marketing is an effective marketing tool to promote your business. You need to make sure your email marketing list is one that you build and not purchase. This would be spamming if it is purchased. Also, add email marketing to the entire marketing mix, including PPC and SEO for an effective promotion tool for your website.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
WAHM Addict

Purchasing an email series is not spam. Spam is when you send emails to people who did not request the info. If you have a lead capture page, and some fills it in to request more info about your ad, they are giving you permission to add them as a subscriber to what ever list you choose. As long as you include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, you are in compliance.

Personally, I have looked at some email series and did not like how they were put together. Since I would end up editing most of the emails, I decided to write my own. It can be a bit time consuming, particularly if you want your series to last 6 months or more but its worth it in the end.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karie View Post
Hi Janet,

Trafficwave has an awesome comp plan attached to it, unlike any other
autoresponder out there. If you look into it and like their plan, I suggest
that you don't join from their main site because you would not receive any
"spillover referrals" as you would from joining under someone that actively promotes it.

Take Care,

Karie

My thoughts on Aweber vs Traffic wave are the following

With Aweber you can protect your lineage so people don't see your downline major plus as we know there are a lot of folks and competition out to win you over... I don't know about other folks but isn't your list important to you and not prying eyes when they see that matrix

I never used traffic wave so I don't know the setup but I have seen the matrix view picture so it is easy to google peoples downlines.

Finally Aweber offers commissions, one would think to have earned more income from the subscribers alone by the time the price goes up. They say each subscriber is worth $1 so why would the cost be a issue? I feel people who keep a poverty mindset look to cut corners not directing that to anybody just stating my two cents.

Also another thing I don't see folks talk about is the deliver rate. How do know who stays at the top of their game when it comes to upgrading their systems? Wouldn't you rather pay more money for a company if it meant better support for the company to better serve you? It makes sense to me... The list is the greatest asset we can have and that is not something we can just downsize or cut corners. It is the prime tool for your growth. Just a thought and yes that does effect the company and customers. I could be wrong on a few thoughts, but it is something to think about for sure.

Also the commissions and to suggest aweber to others you can get healthy commissions training other entrepreneurs so I don't see that as a strong point. Anybody who isn't doing this may suggest they are not coaching others and thinking more in terms of growing a income.

I've learned in the industry it is all about helping others minus their wallet

Finally I'd like to say that I realize people will connect with you since there is only one you and one frank sue etc so even if you lose folks it is ok to, as we want folks to be happy in the end wherever they go. It works both ways... Plenty of room to go around

Much love and respect for all my fellow entrepreneurs

Ronnie

Last edited by Rjbsuccess; 02-04-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:32 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Email Marketing Profits

Email marketing is the best way to ensure profits in the online marketing world.

As an online marketer, I know from experience that the key to success is your click through rate, which leads to your conversion rate.

For example, on my blog I can expect fewer than 2% of my visitors will click on a banner, contextual link, or other advertisement; whereas, in one of my email marketing follow up messages, I can expect to see a click thru rate of close to 20%. Click thru rate obviously leads to a higher conversion rate, and is key to your success in email marketing.

So, why will people click a link in an email, but not one on your website? And is email marketing worthwhile, from a profits perspective?

People click on your links within your emails because they have come to trust you as a source of valuable information. If you focus your email marketing on delivering quality information to your subscriber list, without expectation of payment, your bond with your subscribers will be cemented in trust, and will therefore garner a greater click thru rate.

By meeting the needs of your subscribers, you serve yourself. In this case email marketing becomes a win-win.

Last edited by rtaylor111; 02-06-2011 at 07:33 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Email marketing is very good and latest technology for marketing our product in these days all world changes in a global village and e world is going very fast and become very popular.

Tags
advertising, business, email marketing