Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Empowering Events!

A Very Special "Livecast Training Event" for WOMEN in Network Marketing and Direct Sales Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014

Hello from Sonia!

If you are a woman in network marketing or direct sales who'd like to make more money while also making a bigger difference for other people, then please read on...

Because there is something exciting coming your way...something that will help you build a larger team and a bigger income...something that will give you the inspiration and courage to dream bigger and go for more...

And something that will forever change how you — and others — view this amazing profession of network marketing and direct sales!

Consider this your personal VIP invitation to take part in...

The Empowerment Event
How women are transforming their lives and changing
the world — through network marketing/direct sales!

...a special 1-time "livecast" training event coming up Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014.

What exactly is a "LIVECAST"...and what's this one all about?

If you're not familiar with this format, a "livecast" is a live event that's broadcast (just like a TV program) over the internet. All you need to tune in and take part is a computer (or mobile phone) and an internet connection.

This particular livecast event is all about WOMEN in network marketing and direct sales. By taking part, you'll have the chance to learn some new ideas and skills that can make a big difference in your business growth — and your income this year!

This day will be showcasing the very best of this profession! You'll get to "meet" and learn from some of the most successful women from various network marketing/direct sales companies, and find out exactly how they've built 6 and 7-figure businesses from home (often while juggling kids and in some cases, other jobs).

We'll be discussing the amazing opportunity women have today to change their lives through a network marketing/direct sales business as well as the most common obstacles women face when building a business from home.

During the Empowerment Event, we'll be diving deep into some invaluable ideas, including...friends having coffee

Where to find the best leads for your biz, and what to say to convert them into new business builders...
How to coach your team into a consistent level of activity that creates quick duplication in your downline...

How to become "rejection proof" — so that you have the confidence to prospect anyone, even those people on your chicken list...super woman

Selling and sponsoring skills that work wonders for women, and can make an instant difference in your income and team growth...

Leadership skills that will bring out the best in your team, and help them make money faster...

How to get more support — from your team, your spouse, even your family... so you can make more money (but not burn yourself out in the process)...

How to create a bigger vision that will keep you and your leaders inspired, even when things get tough...

And much more

Thousands of women (and men!) from all the network marketing/direct selling companies will be tuning in for this event — to share ideas, empower and inspire each other with the intention of helping all women experience more success.

The best part — this 8 hours of training is totally FREE to you or anyone on your team...and you [B]don't even have to leave your comfy home office to take part!

The "Empowerment Event Livecast" is going to be a groundbreaking, "knock your socks off" day of training and inspiration that will be a total game-changer for you and your team!

Perhaps the most inspiring part of this livecast program will be our focus on how women are transforming their lives and even changing the planet - with your business opportunity.

This is a very special time for women to be building a business, both because of the immediate benefits to you and your family — but also because of the ways in which women are using their entrepreneurial and economic influence to create big changes in all areas of society.

Who Else Is Involved?

I've "pulled some strings and called in some favors" to bring together an amazing lineup of inspiring leaders and speakers to share their wisdom with you.

I'm sure you'll recognize many of these names (others may be new to you...) but every one of these guests has accomplished a lot in the network marketing/direct sales profession. They have important insights that will move YOU forward leaps and bounds in building your own business.

Who Is Perfect for This Training?

This is a completely generic event (no company names or endorsements here...) so no matter which company you are with (or what level you're at) you're going to love what you learn.

This is also a great event to invite your team or "guests" to attend as well. No doubt they'll be more inspired than ever about their opportunity with your company by the end of this day.

And guys are more than welcome to join us as well!

Although the focus of this event will be geared towards the gals — let's face it men... you likely have women in your team (and more are coming) so it's very important for you to know how to coach women to become top leaders. These are the powerhouse people who can take your team to the top of your company!

What's the Date and Time of This Event?

This is a "full day" event taking place on Tuesday, April 22nd. the time is now

We're kicking off at 10 AM PST and will run until 6 PM PST (approx.).

You are welcome (and encouraged) to tune into the entire day, but even if you can only join us for few hours what you learn will still be totally worth your time.

Can't join us LIVE on April 22nd?

Don't worry...go ahead and sign up anyway, and we'll send you some of the videos to watch afterwards for free.

Just enter your info in the form at the top of the page — and we'll send you everything you need to tune in and take part on April 22nd!

I hope you're picking up on my sincere excitement and enthusiasm and will do everything you can to join us for this one-time groundbreaking experience.

I seriously feel we're making history together — and I'd be honored to have you as my guest.

Until we connect — keep dreamin' big and believing in yourself, because what you do makes a difference!

Sonia Stringer

PS: YES — of course you may invite your team to take part as well. They just need to register in advance so they can receive their own unique link to join the livecast platform.

If you forward this link to others, they'll be able to take part in this exciting event too: The Empowerment Event - Live Cast with Sonia Stringer
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2014, 05:58 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Stop procrastinating-5 days until_The Power of Focus_Free livecast—limited space

Sharing an Opportunity to be part of a FREE Livecast in 5 Days! Below you will read the email that I received.

Dear Team:

As an entrepreneur, YOU own 100% of your time.

The beauty is you can do whatever you want, but at the end of the day, it's up to you to make the most of your 24 hours. That's the reality of entrepreneurship.

Many of you left your jobs so you could finally be free... but with all the new found freedom...

You struggle without structure. But too much of it will
kill your passion and vision.

As much as we think we're ready to be our own boss, it turns out we need training. Those of us who are Type "A's" work from 5:00 am to midnight, losing all sense of work/life balance, while the "creative" types go all 'footloose and fast' with no rhyme or reason at all as to how they manage time, so they hardly rake in enough income to get by.

If you haven't registered already, join me for

The Power of Focus: Success Secrets on How
CHAMPIONS LEVERAGE their Time, Energy and
EXPLODE Their Income

Complimentary to the first 2,000 that register

Two times to choose from

What are you waiting for? Click here or copy and paste the link below:
The Power of Focus - FREE Livecast Training
What if it was the most important CLICK you've ever made in your life?

Love & Success

Steve Q. Wiltshire, CEO
Lifeline Coaching & Education, Inc.
Steve Wiltshire - Lifeline Coaching & Education, Inc. ? Direct sales coaching, training and free teleseminars
360-828-8415
Old 04-12-2014, 05:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Selling_Sponsoring Tips That Work Wonders for Women!

Sharing a follow up email from Sonia

The Empowerment Event ~ Bonus Training Video #2
Selling/Sponsoring Tips That Work Wonders for Women!

Hi Team,

It's Sonia - with another quick update re: your registration for the upcoming "Empowerment Event".

We still have some time before the livecast happens on Tuesday, April 22nd...

...so in the meantime, I wanted to share another bonus training video with biz-building strategies that work well for women in network marketing/direct sales.

We all know how important it is to be able to recruit people who are serious about building a business with you (it's the #1 skill you need to master to really make money in this profession).

And for many women, this is a real struggle. They've either been taught a way to recruit that doesn't feel very natural/comfortable (so they find themselves holding back instead of sharing their opportunity with prospects).... or they feel challenged with finding the "right" people - people who'll take this opportunity seriously and actually take action.

This video clip will really help (it's an excerpt from the livecast event we ran last year!)

In it you'll learn some of the simple but oh-so-effective sponsoring strategies that are working wonders for women right now in network marketing/direct sales. You'll find out exactly what top female leaders are doing to find/recruit serious business partners (and how they are building teams that are taking them to the top of their companies).

Best of all - they ideas they use are totally elegant, classy and very effective (and something you'll feel comfortable using in your biz). If you (or anyone on your team) has struggled with finding serious biz builders, I know you'll find this helpful and inspiring.

Click here to watch now (it's short and sweet, but full of great ideas).

The Empowerment Event - Live Cast with Sonia Stringer

Hope you find this helpful, and stay tuned for some additional updates re: the Empowerment Event.

Best!
Old 04-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Reminder - Today's - The Power of Focus

In regards to my previous post about the POWER OF FOCUS opportunity. This is my REMINDER email, I also received a call yesterday. I am looking forward to this today at 9am/MT! If you registered, you would have received same message!

Reminder - Today's - The Power of Focus
Wednesday, April 16th - Early Call
8:00 am PT/9:00 am MT/10:00 am CT/11:00 am ET
CLICK HEREfor Livecast (listen online at no cost)
or call 425-440-5100, Conference ID: 155333#
Or click here for local phone number options

Dear Denise:

You are registered for 'The Power of Focus' livecast!

Do you remember the scene in "Pretty Woman" where the character played by Julia Roberts was asked to leave a high-end boutique? The best part was when after spending thousands of dollars on attire in another store, Julia Roberts walked back in the boutique and said to the sales person, "Big mistake-- big... huge!" You definitely DON'T want to miss this call. It would be a big mistake.

What will you GAIN from this training?

The ONE IMMEDIATE change you can make right now that will shift not only your success, but how others treat and work with you.

To learn to steer by your COMPASS and not your CLOCK. I'll help you align with what you REALLY want to accomplish and beyond, and make sure you stay true to your VALUES and goals.

The PERCENT RULE I apply to my business every quarter to judge what projects to continue with and which to ditch, using a combination of a particular principle and my goals.

How to identify exactly WHICH TASKS you SHOULD be spending time on, and which to immediately DELETE from your list.

How to determine your SHORT-TERM goals versus your LONG-TERM goals, map them out, and ensure you make regular progress on them every week.

Why PROCRASTINATION can actually be a GOOD thing, the FOUR reasons we do it, and how to use it for your best success.

You'll learn the importance of designing a business plan to keep you focused and on task.

You'll realize how to prioritize your most import relationships, projects and activities that provide you with the greatest fulfillment and financial abundance.

I have a huge mission this year to impact the lives of thousands around the globe and I truly believe our industry is the answer.

I'm honored to be on this journey with you!

Steve Q. Wiltshire, CEO
Steve Wiltshire - Lifeline Coaching & Education, Inc. ? Direct sales coaching, training and free teleseminars

Last edited by beFragrant; 04-16-2014 at 06:26 AM.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Shift Into Your Six-Figure Income Year!’ Free for the First 2,000 Leaders Who Registe

Sharing an email I received this morning for a complementary two part series!

Imagine achieving a six-figure income in one year--or how about doubling your income in one year!

During my COMPLIMENTARY two-part series, "Shift Into Your Six Figure Income Year," you'll learn the success secrets of leaders who are increasing their income in a weak economy.

What is the quickest and easiest way to earn a six-figure income in Direct Sales? Promoting leaders!

Do you host an extraordinary monthly or quarterly course for your representatives who are interested in leadership or your leaders that need to step up their game?

Do you have an extraordinary mentoring and coaching program for your representatives that focuses on leadership development?

Do you offer extraordinary resources for your team members on how to create interest, how to invite others to learn more about their business opportunity, how to have an extraordinary recruiting conversation and how to successfully launch their new reps?

You will after our two-part series!

You'll learn part of the model that I use in my Protégé Program that has greatly increased our members' group volume and income while leveraging their time. Isn't that what it's all about? What most leaders want is more time to enjoy their life while building strong business builders.

Only 2,000 invited! This might be the MOST important 'click' of your year--what are you waiting for?

Shift Into Your Six-Figure Income Year
If you can't click the link, copy and paste it in a browser

Creating an extraordinary life is a choice. What's yours?

Steve Wiltshire, CEO
Old 05-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Frustrated with People's Negative or Narrow Minded View?

Frustrated with people's negative or narrow minded view of network marketing/direct sales?

The amazing Richard Brooke can help you change people's viewpoint, and see your biz in a whole new light!

Part of the Empowerment Event REPLAY that's happening NOW...

Click here to join us NOW for this free and invaluable training session... Empowerment Event
Old 05-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Revelation! 3 Keys to Honor Your Highest Calling

Ali Brown is offering a FREE replay!!

LISTEN NOW The recording is READY for you! My new powerful "Revelation! 3 Keys to Honor Your Highest Calling" audio recording is FREE here at http://tinyurl.com/RevelationReplay
Old 05-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow 10 Booking in 10 Days- click here

Summer is one of the most difficult times of the year to book parties. But it doesn't have to be that way. Ironically it's the time of the year that we all want to play, isn't it. It's all about the experience reps create and how they invite and engage others to participate.

During my "10 Bookings in 10 Days" complimentary three-part series, I will coach and train you how to launch a fun 10 day campaign to fill up your summer calendar. Everyone who attends Part 1, will receive my Blueprint absolutely FREE. You won't even have to take any notes. You'll receive every step word-for-word to ensure you implement every detail and begin your summer with a full calendar of parties.

Check out what you'll GAIN from my complimentary three-part series "10 Bookings in 10 Days:"

A magical system that will attract ten hostesses to set a date for a party in ten days. After this training THEY'LL want to.

Social media secrets of connecting that get huge results!

What prevents you from taking action and the three specific changes you can make now that will increase your results tenfold.

The real reason why you're not getting bookings. When you grasp this concept, everything will shift!

You'll learn an approach that will naturally attract more opportunities than ever before. You'll learn how hundreds of my members in my Gold Program keep their calendars full.

A calendar filled with opportunity and confidence about yourself and what you offer.

Leaders, imagine adding 50, 100 or 500 June parties to your team's group calendar. Be intentional... launch a campaign. I've created an entire campaign to EXPLODE YOUR TEAM'S GROUP CALENDAR. It's just a click away.

10 Bookings in 10 Days: Launching Your Greatest Summer Ever
Click the link or copy and paste in a browser

And now until May 16th, every registrant is eligible to win one of five FREE memberships to join my Protégé Gold 12-month Program as part of our 'Share to Win' contest! Register for the training to find out all about it!

We will accept registrations until we reach maximum capacity. Here's the link to register and forward to your team.

Creating an extraordinary life is a choice. What's your choice?

Steve Q. Wiltshire, CEO
Old 05-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Question Reminder - Tomorrow's Call 10 Bookings in 10 Days

Reminder - Tomorrow
"10 Bookings in 10 Days:
Launching Your Greatest Summer Ever"

Part 1 - Sunday, May 18th
5:00 pm PT/6:00 pm MT/7:00 pm CT/8:00 pm ET
CLICK HERE to listen online at no cost
Or call 425-440-5100, Access Code: 155333#

Parts 2 & 3 audio trainings will be posted and emailed to you
on Thursday, May 22nd

Are you ready to create your greatest summer EVER in your history of being in direct sales? I want you to know that you have the power, right now, to decide that you can create anything you want in your life and your career... it really is up to you to make that decision and to just decide that you will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Here's a sneak peak of what we will cover during our three part series:

A magical system that will attract ten hostesses to set a date for a party in ten days. After this training THEY'LL want to.

Social media secrets of connecting that get huge results!

What prevents you from taking action and the three specific changes you can make now that will increase your results tenfold.

The real reason why you're not getting bookings. When you grasp this concept, everything will shift!

You'll learn an approach that will naturally attract more opportunities than ever before. You'll learn how hundreds of my members in my Gold Program keep their calendars full.

A calendar filled with opportunity and confidence about yourself and what you offer.

Are you in the "Share" contest? We are giving away five FREE Million Dollar Protege Gold memberships. CLICK HERE to copy and paste our suggested verbiage to share on Facebook and Twitter... or make up your own--but be sure to include the #10Bookings for a chance to win.

Are you a leader? What if your team added 25, 50, 100 or 200 team parties to your group booking calendar for June? What would that be worth?

If you're a leader challenge your team members to register for the "10 Bookings in 10 Days" three-part series and invite them to post their takeaways on your Facebook group page from May 18th through May 24th. Challenge them to post their greatest takeaway from Parts 1, 2 and 3 and offer drawings for prizes throughout the week. Last, engage your leaders to be aware of who on their team is posting and offer a coaching call to each member who posted and support them in creating their action plan.

Through this effective but simple campaign you will create team engagement, leverage your time and explode your team's group booking line up for June. It so works!

I've made it very easy to promote our "10 Bookings In 10 Days" three-part series to your team. I've created a series of emails and subject lines to send to your team to promote the call. Click the link below to access the template:

Feel free to spread the good news. We will accept registrations until we reach maximum capacity. Below is the link to share with your friends:

10 Bookings in 10 Days: Launching Your Greatest Summer Ever
Click the link or copy and paste it in a browser

Steve Wiltshire, CEO
Old 05-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up Starting Tomorrow! 100 inspirational experts at your fingertips

Many of you know Hay House as the publisher of incredible books and the place to hear the world’s top health, spiritual, relationship, and personal development experts give advice.

If you are as big a fan of Hay House as we are, then we highly recommend you check out the Hay House World Summit 2014.

The folks at Hay House have asked over 100 experts who are committed to personal growth to share their top tips and proven techniques that you can apply to your life immediately so you can be the best you can be.

There will be many Positively Positive contributors who will be participating, such as: : James Altucher, Gabrielle Bernstein, Kris Carr, Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Lissa Rankin, Nick Ortner, Kate Northrup, davidji, Jessica Ainscough. And there will be many other wonderful experts such as Deepak Chopra, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Caroline Myss and of course Louise Hay (to name just a few)

During this free 10-day online summit, which runs from May 31 to June 9, you will have access to 30 audio interviews on the latest in Health, Wellness, Relationships, and Spirituality, including brand new topics and lessons from some of your favorite teachers. You’ll also get guided meditations and exercises that will help you begin incorporate lessons into your own life.

Join a community of more than 300,000 people from 217 countries by registering for the event here.

With love,

Eric & Julie Handler

P.S. -- Want to know what you can expect during the Hay House Global Summit 2014? Experience the powerful transformation awaiting you during the Summit right now with three free videos from leading personal empowerment experts Iyanla Vanzant, Louis Hay with Robert Holden, Ph.D., and Esther Hicks & Dr. Wayne Dyer. Watch the videos here.

Tags
direct sales, network marketing, training