Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Competition vs Collaboration - FREE Generic Training Webinar

Sharing another Email from Sarah Robbins! Love HER Inspiration!!!

Hey there Rock Stars!

I recently spoke at an industry event, and heard a statement that I loved: "DKC= Drama Kills Checks!" Want to know how to increase your check? Let's annihilate the spirit of competition and create a culture of collaboration on our teams!

Check out the blog on today's topic, and "Share" with your teams=>

Collaboration versus Competition

PS- in the spirit of collaboration, I am doing a FREE generic training webinar (which means it's not company specific-it's guaranteed to be appropriate and totally safe for all MLM/ Network Marketing/ Direct Sales companies!) It will review my "5 Tips to the 5 Million Dollar Circle." We will cover: 1) How to get customers 2) How to keep customers 3) How to recruit like a rock stars 4) How to get your rock stars off to a fast start; and something totally new...5) Lessons in leadership (advanced skills). I've never done a training like this before-I will be sharing EVERYTHING I know and ALL I've learned over the past 5 years!!! It's on my birthday, so it is my gift back to the profession that has absolutely blessed our lives. Please pass this link (or this blog post) onto your team so they can register too (don't assume they have seen it-once spaces fill up we are full). The more who KNOW, the more you GROW!

Our later class is full, so I've opened up one more class. You can register HERE=>

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/223270889

(*note, only register for ONE. Both classes are the same. If you registered for the later session, your space is secure. However, that class is now full. Only the time above remains, so tell your teams now--before this last session books up!!!)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Super WAHM

Thanks for sharing this seminar! I've read Sarah Robbins' posts before and she seems like such a sweet, genuine person! Can't wait to hear what she says!

Lori
Old 04-22-2014, 05:51 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow 48 hr Replay of 5 Steps to 5 Million Dollar Circle

I listed to Sarah Robbins GENERIC training webinar last night and she sent out a 48 Hour REPLAY! Here is her email!

Hey there Rock Stars!

Earlier this year, we made our company's "5 Million Dollar Circle" (not too shabby after 5 years!) In celebration of this achievement we hosted a FREE generic training webinar (which means it's not company specific-it's guaranteed to be appropriate and totally safe for all MLM/ Network Marketing/ Direct Sales companies!) It reviewed my "5 Tips to the 5 Million Dollar Circle." We covered: 1) How to get customers 2) How to keep customers 3) How to recruit like a rock stars 4) How to get your rock stars off to a fast start; and something totally new...5) Lessons in leadership (advanced skills).

The replay is available for 48 hours, so please share with your team NOW =>
5 Steps- How I Reached 5 Million Dollar Circle - YouTube

As mentioned, I also launched my new CD series for advanced skills in network marketing, "The Rock Star Recruiting School, MASTER CLASS EDITION"! My first 3-CD Series "The Rock Star Recruiting School" taught you the basics (my 7 figure success system for network marketing)--it covers POWER PROSPECTING, ROCKSTAR RECRUITING, POWER CLOSING, POWER STARTING NEWBIES--it is a #1 selling CD series in our profession and has gotten RAVE reviews! My new series "Rock Star Recruiting School, Master Class" will teach you advanced skills that you need to master to rise up the ranks of network marketing mastery! You'll discover: TIME MANAGEMENT AND TOOLS FOR LEADERSHIP, how to implement COACHING-ACCOUNTABILITY-SYSTEMS, and how to ROCK YOUR RECOGNITION and CREATE CULTURE for an unstoppable team!

For my birthday, you will get both CD's for the price of 1--for a limited time, and while supplies last here=>

Rock Star Recruiting School Combo Ľ Sarah Robbins
*to get the discount, enter the code 5STAR at checkout!

I love how leaders who have my first CD, are gifting the freebie on! Check it out=>
Old 05-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Awesome WAHM

Question Are you in on 22Social Yet? Re-Invent your Marketing!

Are you in on 22Social YET?? Re-INVENT your Marketing! Check this out!! This is what the "Your Inner Circle" has switched to and the Beam Me Up, Google webinar we watched yesterday showed the powerful tools we now have in place! Phenomenal!!! By the way, that webinar will replay on Saturday!! I sent out an email invitation!!! ROCK ON TEAM!

22Social*|*Redirect
Old 08-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up Am I Willing To Be Uncomfortable To Have The Results I Want?

Are you ready to play FULL OUT? Are you willing to be UNCOMFORTABLE to have the results you want?

Being part of groups is pretty insightful on many levels. I found out about Tiffany Peterson's FREE Sales Summit Series from one of the groups I have been invited to be part of. This training is once a week for the Month of August. You can get in on this FREE training too! Sales Summit Series | Tiffany Peterson
#salessummit14

I am not a spokesperson or affiliate of this, I am sharing an amazing opportunity someone else generously shared. Get ready to learn, grow and be your best self! IT'S TRULY FREE!
Old 09-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Have the Best September in Your Business!

Back to School - Back to Business TIPS!

Hello September!

I want to share tips I received today on how to have the BEST September in your business.....EVER! Applying these tips into your business with intention you will find that you will get better results! We want you to have the VERY BEST September with the Best September Ideas Yet!

September is jammed pack with opportunities!

One on One Month
Maximize your relationships, get those parties, get those relationships built, and increase your sales.

National Baby Safety Month
Promote Wickless!

Coupon Month
Offer a couple coupons

Home Furnishing Month
Run a special and share gorgeous warmers

Shake Month
Plan a VIP Celebration Party with a Shake Tasting

Self Improvement Month
Share your time with a friend; enrich your relationship that fascinates her/him to want to know more.

Superior Relationship Month
Women's Friendship Month

Shameless Self Promotion Month
If you are feeling you donít want to be pushy, REALIZE you will not be a self promoting and be a shameless self promoter by doing things the way we teach you by building relationships.

College Savings Month
College Students make great consultants, they can't make this kind of money per hour anywhere else!

International Self Awareness Month
International Strategic Thinking Month

September 1
Labor Day

September 5
Be Late for Something Day
Start 7 min after, it will increase your attendance, and people will be inspired to come.

September 8
Boss and Employee Exchange Day
Talk to someone you know about becoming their own boss and business owner and exchange that for being just an employee.

September 10
Swap Ideas Day
Swap ideas, networking ideas, pizza & possibilities, products, bookings, party ideas.

September 13
National Chocolate Day
Have a Chocoholic Theme Party

September 17
Tides Up Day
Surely later list, call your friends and customers who have said "surely later". This is the perfect time to get your party on the books or take advantage of our business opportunity

September 18
Cheeseburger Month

September 24
Women's Health & Fitness

September 29
National Coffee Day
Partner with local coffee house, do a open house, you invite your quests, they invite their quest.

September is going to be a Fantastic Month! We invite you to let us personally help you make this the best month ever!

PS: We have just added some incredible training resources for the specific private use of our team. We strongly believe that these training resources have the power to let you achieve success. This resource is located in your Training Library area under Complimentary Resources {must be logged in to use}.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking What Are Most Effective Times to Post?

Besides the weekends, what are the best times to post in Social Media?

What are the best times to post on WAHM? Days? Times?

What are the best times/days to post in Facebook?

What are the best times/days to post on Twitter?

What are the best times/days to post in Pinterest?

What are the best times/days to post on Instagram?

What are the best times/days to post in LinkedIn?

What are the best times/days to post on Google+?

What are the best times/days to post in Tumblr?
Old 09-02-2015, 10:08 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Having So Much Fun with Instagram!

Instagram is proving to be more interactive than Facebook, and you can link your posts to your Facebook and share to Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and more. Let us know if we can help you link or set your instagram up. IMAGES are EVERYTHING!!! People LOVE to see pictures!!! Make them amazing!!! beFragrant Corporate Instagram is https://instagram.com/befragrant/ . Post your instagram so we can tag you in beFragrant posts! Make today AMAZING!!!

Tags
befragrant, social media marketing, social media services, social media training