Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow Thank You Team beFragrant and Wahm!

I can't be more grateful to have a platform to discuss beFragrant within our team! We appreciate the opportunity WAHM and we will forever be grateful!

Thank you also for the great rules, we appreciate a safe, positive place to communicate respectfully!

I will start this by saying, I can't be more grateful for each of you and your support and I am excited going forward to work building businesses and lives along side each of you
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2014, 10:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Default beFragrant Folder

I am personally very excited. I am proud to be working along side of each and every one of the team members from beFragrant. Our products are the very best, our corporate team is one that we can be very proud of, if we ask a question, we get an answer the same day along with "if there is anything else I can do to help let me know". Denise, thank you. The products are only one of the reasons to join our team in beFragrant but we have another reason our other team members really want to help you and want you to succeed.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:27 AM
WAHM Regular

whooo hoo this is awesome
Old 01-25-2014, 06:35 AM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default So Thankful for This Forum

I am so thankful that we've been able to get this forum to receive this Awesome group of beFragrant family members, I call them my beFragrant family because I truly feel that they are just that! I love the love and support that I get from all the leadership and their supportive families! I've been able to grow a team that I know is vested in our collective success and we are going up up up up up this year in exposure, growth, sales and just plain old people using the products and Having to Have them, I know that I can't be without my beFragrant home fragrance, in my home, my car, my gym bag (you never know when you might need to squirt a little "accidentally" over your shoulder because someone decided to wear the Same Gym Outfit for a Week - Who does that?!? - someone at my gym!) my gift bags, my purse! Where ever I am I have beFragrant with me to share! I love my awesome beFragrant home fragrance that I can share and Know it's Safe! My family has lung issues - Mesothelioma and B.O.O.P. a rate form of bacterial pneumonia and as such I am Very Aware of the ingredients in things! You have to be Very careful when you only have One Lung! beFragrant and I found each other at a perfect time (some would call it Kismet!) in my life and I'm so thankful that my beFragrant Team - beFragrant Empower Inspire can Rock From The East Coast All the Way to Alaska!! Join Us today!
Old 01-25-2014, 04:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Default A little girl in a candy store!

I feel like a little girl in a candy store!! Thank You WAHM for allowing the beFragrant team this wonderful opportunity to have a great presence on your Forum, When opportunity knocks sometimes we have to recognize it and reach for it! And this is one of those special times! Thanks :-)
Old 03-02-2014, 02:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Loving beFragrant

I am so happy and excited to be part of such a wonderful company! The beFragrant group and Denise have been so wonderful!
Old 03-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Welcome Becca!

YEAH Becca!! So glad you joined us!!! Thank YOU ever so much for your very kind compliment! Thrilled to have YOU!
Old 08-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up I Love My Today! Thank You Rock Stars!

I love my today! I was able to take a few hours and reach out to each of our team members! As I was writing to each of you, I was clearly reminded once again how very grateful I am for you which put a smile on my face as I thought of each of you and how you have touched my life, either by a phone call, a message, an email, a post and genuinely being interested in beFragrant! I'm so honored to help and serve each of you. You all matter! Make it a Great Tuesday!
Old 09-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Multi-Level Marketing, Party Plan, Direct Sales – What’s The Difference?

There are probably few women over thirty years old that have not attended a home party offered by a sales rep from Tupperware, Home Interiors, Discovery Toys, or other successful Party Plan companies. The concept of group sales through the Party Plan concept is quite simple. In comparing traditional Direct Sales to Party Plan, two significant differences occur. First, the distribution channel is simplified because the product normally moves directly from the manufacturer or distribution company to the Party Plan hostess to be distributed to her party attendee customers. The hostess is a volunteer ambassador for the products that can earn gifts, cash or credit toward the purchase of her own product selections. This cycle is begun and completed by the Independent Representative who will ultimately be the catalyst for the retail sales of the product at the party.

Most products offered through Party Plan sales are high in quality, low in cost, highly demonstrable and stimulate impulse buying. The independent representative making the group sales presentation relies on word-of-mouth “advertising” by satisfied purchasers to create a brand name loyalty and an ever expanding demand for the company’s products. Enticing the party attendees to return to future parties is critical to the growth of a good party plan system. This can be accomplished by introducing new products, offering future discounts to past customers, or most assuredly by making sure that the attendee has fun and looks forward to a repeat performance. The sales representative can use this group sales party environment to recruit other candidates to act as hostesses for their next party. In addition, they can sponsor new independent sales representatives, usually the hostess herself, on whose future sales they will realize a small return. This recruiting effort is more aggressive than a typical Direct Sales model, but much less aggressive than a typical MLM recruiting model. However, most income generated is based on the direct sales effort to the group attending the party.

In the past Party Plan companies were structured like a direct sales model with single level commission compensation offered to the sales representative. Today, Party Plan companies are combining the Multi Level Marketing compensation model with the time tested and proven Party Plan concept.

beFragrant so proud to be a Party Plan Company!

Credits: Michael L. Sheffield

Tags
direct sales, home party companies, mlm companies