Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for a Acne line for my teenage son!

Hi all! I am looking for a acne line for my son, He turned 15 and it just seemed to hit him! I have tried many over the counter department store brands but none seem to be working well, one I have him on now is making some improvements but not enough, I know it takes time to start working but its been months and a lot of the lines out there are so harsh! Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2016, 07:52 AM
WAHM Master

My 16 year old daughter loves our Posh line of products, they are naturally based so do not contain any harsh chemicals. She really loves the zip zapper, we just got pore-fect bar coming in this week and she wants to try some of our masks like Cackle Spackle. There is also the gender bender bar that can be used and a face wash, BFF. If you have any questions let me know!
Old 09-22-2016, 09:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you so much for your reply , I will check out the line and will be in touch :-)
Old 09-22-2016, 10:13 AM
WAHM Master

My almost 12 yr old son is just starting to get some very mild breakouts. L'bri has worked really well for him. Right now he's using the set for combination skin that I had bought for myself to try, but they do have a line specific for acne. I plan on getting it for him soon. The skin firming mask they have works wonders as a spot treatment for acne. You just dab it on the blemish and leave it on over night. Sometimes it will be completely gone by morning. If not, it is greatly reduced. Good luck! I suffered with terrible acne from middle school through my 20s and I know how embarrassing & frustrating it is. Actually still get mild breakout sometimes and I'm 43.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:57 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful View Post
Thank you so much for your reply , I will check out the line and will be in touch :-)
You are quite welcome! I hope you can find something that works for you all, it is so hard with so many choices out there! Also if you want some samples let me know!

Last edited by *Bama*; 09-22-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymommy View Post
My almost 12 yr old son is just starting to get some very mild breakouts. L'bri has worked really well for him. Right now he's using the set for combination skin that I had bought for myself to try, but they do have a line specific for acne. I plan on getting it for him soon. The skin firming mask they have works wonders as a spot treatment for acne. You just dab it on the blemish and leave it on over night. Sometimes it will be completely gone by morning. If not, it is greatly reduced. Good luck! I suffered with terrible acne from middle school through my 20s and I know how embarrassing & frustrating it is. Actually still get mild breakout sometimes and I'm 43.

Thank you Happymommy! I have heard of LBri , I actually used their products before I forgot about their acne line, I'll look into that! Acne is no fun for sure, My son is getting embarrassed about it and he also has autism so its harder for him to understand why its happening he just wants it gone :-(
Old 12-01-2016, 06:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Rohto Mentholatum has the special line for Acnes. You can see all products on their website.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bama* View Post
My 16 year old daughter loves our Posh line of products, they are naturally based so do not contain any harsh chemicals. She really loves the zip zapper, we just got pore-fect bar coming in this week and she wants to try some of our masks like Cackle Spackle. There is also the gender bender bar that can be used and a face wash, BFF. If you have any questions let me know!
I don't think it's good practice to promote that they do not contain any harsh chemicals ... I saw 3 of the top 10 toxic skincare ingredients listed on some of your products, plus yellow 10, red 4, ect ... maybe just leave it at naturally based.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Have you looked into Senegence. We just launched a Acne Care line that Estheticians are going bonkers over.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:11 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Rodan and Fields has a good acne line called Unblemish. Doctors Rodan and Fields are the same ones who created .Pro Activ They have a 60- day money back guarantee even if the containers are empty. Just another one to look into. 😀