Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Super WAHM

Default Lovin my results!

I started a new skin care regime with EVER, and I lived the way it made my skin feel. I have been guilty in the past leaving my makeup on when I went to bed after a long day. But, I am so excited to feel my face and the smooth and soft skin that I don't even think about it. I feel like it's a spa treatment and I can't stop touching my face. Haha.
But the best part, after just one week I had not one but two people mention how good my skin looked. They mentioned the texture and smoothness looked amazing that they couldn't tell if I was wearing foundation or not. One said, your skin looks to flawless to not be wearing make-up, but you don't look like you are. .. so which is it?!" Lol. I told her I have been using EVER and all I had on today was a little powder. Guess I won't be needing that 45 day money back guarantee!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Krista Knight

That's the same experience I have had with my new skin care regiment. My skin has been smoother feeling and tighter. It's a nice feeling when you represent a company that really works, isn't it?
Old 06-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just discovered Younique Products! I can't wait to try the 3D Fiber Mascara! The before and afters sure do look good. I'll find out in a week or so!
Old 06-21-2015, 07:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Dramatic Lashes

My sister was a rep for them and she loved that mascara. It made a dramatic impact on her lashes, but she admitted that for her, it was a little too much for everyday wear because her lashes were already long. She likes it for going out on a special occassion.

I hope you enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccorrente View Post
I just discovered Younique Products! I can't wait to try the 3D Fiber Mascara! The before and afters sure do look good. I'll find out in a week or so!
Old 09-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apopkin View Post
I have been guilty in the past leaving my makeup on when I went to bed after a long day.
I think we all did that some day. And I'm also sure we all were sorry about that afterwards. That's great you've found the perfect product for your skin at last.