Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-08-2015, 06:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Question Morning Skin Care

Hi guys!

I am a mother of three children, and I don't have the luxury of spending more than 15 minutes on my morning skin care routine. Can any fellow mothers recommend some good, quick skin care routines?

Thanks guys!
Alana
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Administrator

I really like Total Life Changes Pomica cleanser, gentle yet cleans great. Exfoliate with Exfolia and then top with 100% certified Emu oil. Follow by any treatments you might need/want and top off with SPF

Bonnie

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 09-01-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi, Alana,

Apriori Beauty has 5 steps you can in 3 minutes or less!

Wash with Creme Cleanse - I do this in the shower and spread the cleanser on down to the rest of my body.

Rinse face -> Splash Activating Tonic on followed by Firming Complex, massage in for 20 seconds.

Step out of the shower, dry off my body while the above is absorbing. Next -> spread around a few dabs of Eye + Lip Age Eraser cream, follow with Day Defense Moisturizer (25 SPF so you are applying moisturizer and sunscreen at the same time).

You're ready to go!
I've timed it and do all 5 steps in 3 minutes or less.

I received a compliment from a middle aged man yesterday that I look 20 years
younger than I actually am so those 3 minutes with the right products really count!

Best wishes on your new morning routine!
xo Candy
Old 05-08-2015, 05:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Alana!

I use and recommend Nerium It's simple you wash with a gentle cleanser and apply day creme in morning and then repeat and apply night creme. The product is backed by science and reduces pores, evens skin tone and texture, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and tightens loose sagging skin. I love how simple this is and my skin looks fabulous. It's the first product I've ever used that gives me this kind of results.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:34 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alana.b View Post
Hi guys!

I am a mother of three children, and I don't have the luxury of spending more than 15 minutes on my morning skin care routine. Can any fellow mothers recommend some good, quick skin care routines?

Thanks guys!
Alana
15 minutes? that's way too much! I'm busy with 3 kids too on a very early schedule. I use a serum, then a wrinkle cream. and SPF. then my make up. takes less than 5 minutes in all.

At night, I wash and tone. I use a scrub 3 times a week and use a few layers of NYR's serums and oils and creams. I use a mask once every week or 2. Easy and very effective.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Something to think about...

Hi Alana!

One thing you may want to consider when you are choosing skin care products is the level of toxins they contain, as our skin is the biggest organ of our body! I've done a lot of research on this in the last year and found that SO many companies have dangerous ingredients in their products. (This is because there is very little regulation on the items we put on our skin.) And what we put on our bodies is absorbed within a few seconds - yikes!

Thankfully, my company offers an organic skin & body care line that's toxin-free. I want to be around for a long time for my family and this is one way I can keep myself healthy.

Lori in NY
Old 05-12-2015, 04:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for sharing the useful tips on skin care.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Visi just launched a cleanser and day/night cream with hydroyzed collagen and arctic cloudberry. Like you I don't want to fuss around with a ton of products and I'm not into gimmicky products. Visi's Phora skin care is for immediate and lasting results. Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 05-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Miss

Wash your face with a soap you prefer. Apply toner, whichever you are using. And then apply moisturizer with a UV protection. That's it.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Skin Care

I recommend Forever Flawless line of creams that has several natural suplements like oil, vitamins and plan extracts… you can check their products at foreverflawless
Also you can Learn to use Forever Flawless Products for skin, eye and hand care. Go into the following site where you will find great tips: howtouseforeverflawless

Tags
morning, skin, skincare