Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-30-2014, 04:29 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Why is the Mary Kay folder so empty?

It shows there are thousands of posts, but there is only one viewable thread? Is it not working properly?
Just curious!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2014, 05:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Not positive , but I think it might have something to do with how current the posts are. Not many active consultants post here much anymore sadly. I used to enjoy their threads before they got so negative. The forum completely deleted the BeautiControl folder because of lack of activity.

Last edited by cabimom; 05-30-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:41 PM
WAHM Master

I thought wahm said that each forum needed a certain amount of active people on each board....think it was about 5? so how can companies like Mary Kay or Beauticontrol not even have 5 reps that are here on wahm? I'm not sure how things work for certain , but wahm is a wonderful place to connect with like minded moms. I have grown my business mainly here and FB and love both sites!
Old 05-31-2014, 09:08 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I agree Debra, I love connecting with women on Wahm! There used to be other BC reps here, I wish they would come back.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:05 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm with MK. The folder just isn't active and it always seemed to have drama when it was. Mary Kay has their own message board and FB groups seem popular.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:35 AM
WAHM Regular

seems alot moved on. still getting curious people reading threads.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:18 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabimom View Post
Not positive , but I think it might have something to do with how current the posts are. Not many active consultants post here much anymore sadly. I used to enjoy their threads before they got so negative. The forum completely deleted the BeautiControl folder because of lack of activity.
In the past year, we went through and posted in each and every folder for reps to respond if they were active and using the site. If we did not get enough responses from active reps with 30 days on the site or more, the folders got deleted.

At that time, we had adequate response from MK reps to keep that folder. If the inactivity persists, it could get deleted in the next purge.

If there aren't a lot of reps from a company, we encourage you to use this folder to discuss your business. Remember, the folders are for reps from that company to talk to each other. They aren't for advertising or self-promotion. If there are no reps to talk to from your company, it's best to just talk here to other reps in similar lines of business!