Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-13-2014, 04:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Arbonne

Anybody selling Arbonne? If so how is it going? I hear the products are great, but I also hear the company is not stable almost closing their doors. Also 35% commission, can you make money with that? Mary Kay says it pays 50%.

Just interested in learning more. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Awesome WAHM

I didn't realize that Arbonne isn't doing well. I know they had re-organized through bankruptcy filing few years ago but thought it was all okay now. I have a business friend who has been selling Arbonne for so many years now and still doing it. 35% is a generous commission but if I remember from 10 years ago when I was customer, I signed up to be a preferred customer because it was a better deal than paying retail . I hope you find what you're looking for.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:17 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I have a friend who loves Arbonne. If you would like to connect with a rep for additional information monicaanddavidsmom, please message me and I will give you her contact details.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Arbonne used to be one of a few companies offering a more natural approach to skin/body/make-up. They now have a lot of competition offering similar items at a much lower price point. I have used several of their products and they are outstanding, but as a consumer I chose to switch because I found items that worked better at about half the price.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:22 AM
Super WAHM

Arbonne products are great but they are expensive! I have to agree with the above posters.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:33 AM
WAHM Regular

I know someone that sold Arbonne once upon a time. I was kinda shocked that she even bothered to present to me because I was unemployed and not even able to pay my rent and when she told me how much they were, I offended her a bit when I laughed in her face.

Word to the wise: If someone's power is shut off for non-payment, don't try to sell them luxury products. lol.

But, I will also say, she was an obvious and very compelling testimonial to what the products did for her skin. It was not subtle.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'm a consultant with Arbonne. I've been with them for almost 3 years. I haven't heard anything about us closing down. In fact, we are announcing our new products in 3 weeks at our national convention. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Diana
Old 04-25-2014, 12:04 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnie1978 View Post

Word to the wise: If someone's power is shut off for non-payment, don't try to sell them luxury products. lol.

But, I will also say, she was an obvious and very compelling testimonial to what the products did for her skin. It was not subtle.

That's funny. sort of. But if I were her, I'd offer the opportunity, so maybe the person w/o money could start earning some extra money. which is what they really want at that point, not just a toner and some eye cream, lol!

But it's nice that her skin spoke for itself too
Old 04-25-2014, 02:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I have had an Arbonne account for s13 years. There are still a few nutritional products that I like. While their skin care is very expensive, it is a good product. I won't give up my account because I don't have to do minimums to remain at 35%. I was grandfathered in and it's only $15 to remain a "consultant" You can make a higher profit by taking advantage of the PWP's but they don't count for your production.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Super WAHM

I have a friend who is an arbonne consultant. She is not aware of them having any problems or being on the verge of closing. These rumours tend to stay with a company once they have had problems in the past.