Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for a new company...

Hello. I am currently a designer for Origami Owl...and I LOVE it!! However, my husband and I have been chatting about me joining a second company that sells "perishable" products. In other words, something that people use up and then need to order more of. Basically we'd like some residual income from reorders.

Anyhoo...I'm looking at either a skin care company or a health and wellness company. So I'd like to hear about your products, your company, and your opportunity.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2014, 07:38 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Ashley,

I would love to share Perfectly Posh with you. We are still a very young company, but we are growing at a great pace right now.

We offer spa-quality pampering and skincare products with every item under $25. Our products are made in the USA, and use many natural ingredients and oils. We use no soy or gluten fillers, no parabens, and no sulfates. Most of our products are Vegan, and we just released a new catalog with some great new products.

You are welcome to message me with any questions or if you would just like more information.

Best wishes on your search! Checking out companies will be fun, and you will know when you have found the right fit for you--there are definitely some fantastic companies in the skin care industry!

Melissa
Old 03-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

There are so many wonderful personal care companies and the ladies on this board are all wonderful. I would encourage you to sample some products and choose the one that's the best for you. I've always found it helpful to decide if I would be a customer first, with or without the opportunity. If you love the products and use them then it's much easier to share with others
Old 03-06-2014, 09:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Lemongrass spa has wonderful natural products and the price point is very affordable. Their mineral make up is one of the best I have tried. The facial care and body care items are outstanding! Sent you a pm.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:33 PM
WAHM Addict

Your hubs is right....consumable products are the way to go

Send me a pm or check out my sig if you're interested in more info about Apriori Beauty. Our products are fresh, innovative and beneficial for your body (inside and out). We are just under 5 years old and are growing every year in consultants, clients and products.

Best to you in your decision!

Cindi
Old 03-06-2014, 11:03 PM
WAHM Regular

There are definitely a lot of options to choose from in the "consumable" market. And as you know, it's important to find the right fit for you and your family.

NYR Organic (Neal's Yard Remedies is the parent company) is a 30+ year old award-winning, certified organic skincare and wellness company which started in the UK. In 2009 they expanded their direct sales operation to the US.

We have a wide selection of skincare, cosmetics, and aromatherapy products for people of all ages.

NYR Organic is truly much more than a skincare company. We're about overall health, both inside and out.

Good luck to you!
Old 03-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Administrator

Avon ...

Tried and true! In business since 1886! Let me know if you would like a PM

Bonnie
Old 03-07-2014, 03:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Xseed Health and Nutrition is a great company and probably has one of the greatest compensation plans in the industry. They also have great training events and I also have weekly training sessions here in PA with my team or you can oovoo or skype in if you are not in the area. The business has grown quickly since its launch in February. Residual income is great with the company it is has a low startup that is very easy to get back.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks so much for all your comments. I am going to be having a baby at the beginning of April and plan on spending some time during my maternity leave doing more research to find the right fit.

My #1 requirement is that I use the products and love them. My 2nd is that they have a good compensation plan.

Thanks so much for all your help. And if anyone else would like to chime in, please do!
Old 03-07-2014, 12:01 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyJohnson654 View Post
Thanks so much for all your comments. I am going to be having a baby at the beginning of April and plan on spending some time during my maternity leave doing more research to find the right fit.

My #1 requirement is that I use the products and love them. My 2nd is that they have a good compensation plan.

Thanks so much for all your help. And if anyone else would like to chime in, please do!
I'm another one recommending NYR Organic, especially with a baby on the way. Have you seen our baby line or Mother and Baby bookor Healing Foods book?
Could be a great fit for you :-)