Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up younique vs. NYR Organics

trying to decide between the two....
Any pros and cons for both?
thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 01:50 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Marjonmotel, I can only speak for NYR and am happy to message you some information
Old 02-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Awesome WAHM

I think they're both different as NYR has a lot of products and focuses on beauty and health and Younique seems to be beauty/make up right now but only because it's a young company. I think it started late 2012. It depends on what you're drawn to and what gets you excited when you think of each company. I always put myself in the customer's shoes first and I have to choose a business that fits my values/mission statement. If you're looking for explosive growth- Younique is red hot for sure. I know people in both companies. I know it can be so hard to choose the one for you Best wishes to you!
Old 02-26-2014, 02:35 PM
WAHM Master

NYR just had over 1500 new consultants join from 1/14- 2/14- talk about explosive! :-)

Younique I don't know much about but it appears to be all make up and some skin care? Looks nice.
and it's new so you have to understand there are start up risks.

NYR is over 30 years old and is skin care and cosmetics too but also has essential oils(and getting the whole line of over 100 soon) as well as books, herbal remedies, salves and supplements(also getting more of them) and soon to be offering organic non gmo wholefood greens.

So while they have some overlaps, they are quite different companies and you have to decide what appeals to you the most. Always follow your heart.

There's something for everyone out there
Old 02-26-2014, 07:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb

Hi there

I am with Younique. I would love to discuss what this fantastic company has to offer. I have been with company for 5 weeks and I double promoted and earn my fast start this month. Younique is on FIRE! Products are amazing and it seems everyone wants them.

You can have a look at the opportunity by clicking my link in the signature. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Whatever company you decide I wish you the best!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:02 AM
Super WAHM

When I signed up as a network marketer with Younique, I was a little nervous I'd never make the money I paid for the presenter kit back. I had failed with a previous business and was skeptical about whether or not it would work out for me this time. My background is Internet Marketing, so I wanted to find an opportunity that would allow me to stay home with my son, use these skills AND make money.

I was presenter #628. We now have just over 16,000 presenters and growing EVERY DAY. I have 57 wonderful ladies in my downline. I run my Younique business almost completely from home. I am able to pay for my mortgage with my income. I work a few hours a day promoting our high-quality makeup and helping other women to run their own business.

I'm not a pop up telling you how you can make money from home. I'm not a scammy e-mail. I'm a real person - taking care of my son while I work my Younique business from home. And I'm tellin ya, YOU can do this too! We are launching in Australia THIS SPRING!

Some big pros to Younique:
- Free website
- No autoships
- You get paid daily - in fact, 4 hours after a customer makes a purchase from you, you have the money in your account
- 3D Fiber Lashes are a best seller
- Unlimited income potential earned through downline
- Expanding to Australia and U.K. this spring
- Social media based, work completely from home if you choose!

Let me know if you have any questions about anything I mentioned!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wow, I haven't seen a company expand internationally so quickly.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv93446 View Post
So exciting! Us NYR Organic independent consultants can't wait for our international ordering and sponsoring capabilities to happen too. Although there was talk at conference last month about it coming, it seems like it can't happen fast enough !
Old 03-02-2014, 02:33 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv93446 View Post
quite a few have! :-)

Exciting times for all
Old 03-04-2014, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

What are the NYR body scrubs like? Are they fine grain like sand or coarse like walnut or sea salt? Are the heavily scented? I found one that I loved but it has been discontinued and it didn't smell very good anyway.