Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

It is possible but you will need to develop a business plan to determine how you will still get in front of people if you are not taking the party route. One of our consultants in the U.K. is building a huge organization from Twitter!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2013, 02:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes it's definitely possible! The process is the same as if you were to do parties. You have to find a way to build relationships with people so that they trust you and want to buy from you. There are a lot of options so what will make them choose you. Instead of parties, you can do google hangouts online, webinars, email marketing, samples. There are all kinds of ways to do it online!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Super duper possible! I'm a beta tester for a company who is creating custom sales funnels for just this type of business, or any mlm for that matter. They offer the traffic, the sales funnels, the sales people to convert your prospects into leads, etc. The idea is to make it as automated as possible and to attain loads of new business partners each week. The problem in the passed has always been how in the world can you duplicate and train so many new people? This way you have a community helping you out. Of course, you keep in touch with your downline and have meetings, etc, but the business model takes care of everything else. It's crazy cool!
Also, if you refer your new business partners into the company, you get monthly commissions from their membership...it's not an mlm company itself, but split commission. Oh, how I am so passionate about this new technology and could talk about it for days, but I'm sure I've said enough. Just let me add though, the beta conversions are currently running at 22%! The highest mlm's are usually 1%.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrohlfs View Post
Is it possible to have an online skin care business without parties? Curious

Thanks!
Of course it's possible! Parties are not the only marketing strategy available there are other ways to do it, hopefully you'll find what is suitable for your business
Old 01-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default possible, yes

It's most certainly possible, the business you create as a direct sales independent rep is just that yours and that is what is so awesome about it!
Old 01-28-2014, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes I agree..it is doable ... just need to make a plan and follow through
Old 04-09-2014, 04:13 AM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Yes it definitely can be done, make sure the company offers a money back guarantee - my company offers a wholesale option / personalised websites etc and a 30 day money back guarantee, - so that way customers can try for 30 days, and in most cases absolutely love it and continue on as customers, and promotes very well online with videos and online links.

All the best with your search

Julie
Old 04-09-2014, 05:05 AM
WAHM Master

Absolutely! I just made Group Leader in title and have wonderful customers who love our skin care and I've never had a party.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I think its possible but can be hard. I do a lot of my business online, but sometimes people just want to try the items for themselves. I can't speak for other companies, but for ours if they want to try it, and don't like it, the can exchange it up to 60 days. We do have a lot of samples we can send out to try them before they buy. I also think it depends on the company you are with. Their reputation. How well known are they etc.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:18 PM
WAHM Regular

I've never been a part of any DS business, but I can tell you as a customer that I've made many purchases through consultants online after researching and visiting forums like this one. If it's skin care, I would usually either request samples or make a small purchase to try it out.

I've also tried products at booths when I come across them at events. Sometimes I try products a friend uses and then they tell me who their consultant is. So word-of-mouth goes a long ways too.

I've never been the party type, and I'm sure many other customers are the same way. Don't let 'party pressure' stop you from a business of your own, but do research it to make sure the product/company fits the way you want to run your business.