Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Banned

Default hello

I've been searching a lot for this. Thanks for this useful information
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2013, 08:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Honestly, look at the ingredient labels of any cleanser that you are considering - and look up the product itself on Environmental Working Group's toxicity database. You may be shocked to find what's really hiding in products that claim to be "natural", "pure", "organic" etc. It was this exact type of search that led me to Ava Anderson's products, and truthfully, I've never looked back. I'm MORE than impressed with the quality of the products, and the fact that they're absolutely non-toxic (and score "0" on the database), and free of any harmful chemicals is an extra bonus! Everything comes with a guarantee as well - no questions asked! You can learn more about the cleanser and the other facial products on my website. PM me if I can answer any questions for you

Last edited by queenjody; 04-11-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:42 AM
WAHM Regular

I just got a trial size of Chae Organics and love it!!
Old 07-24-2014, 07:47 AM
Registered WAHM

I've been using cetaphil for the past few years and it really works on my sensitive skin. It really moisturizes my skin and I don't have breakouts in this product. I use this as a moisturizer or facial wash. This product is good to use especially on winter.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I second that - the peppermint really calms and doesn't irritate but cleans really well. I have acne-prone, oily skin thats also sensitive with reactive redness. I usually walk a tightrope in trying to find something with the right balance of "gentle yet effective".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby1396 B View Post
Perfectly Posh has an all natural {Look Natural} face line available which is FABULOUS! In particular to your question, I would recommend Look Natural -- BFF: Best Face Forever Wash. BFF is a nourishing formula with grapefruit and peppermint and millions of scrubbing, exfoliating microbeads. A naturally cleansing blend of grapefruit and peppermint essential oils soothes and freshens. Gentle enough for everyday use. I also have skin on the oily side and these products are one of the few that I can use without getting the greasy glaze all throughout the day.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marywoz View Post
Arbonne RE9 Advanced facial cleanser. Cleanses gently without stripping. Used with the other RE9 Advanced products helps even out skin tone, dimishes fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the size of pores. Clinically tested to show visible results in as little as 24 hours. Amazing results. I fell in love with the first time I tried it.
You are right "MARYWOZ" i also recommend RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser
Old 09-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancrivac View Post
I just got a trial size of Chae Organics and love it!!
Love it!

Linda Chae actually designed all of our skin care with Natures Pearl and it was fun meeting her at one of our events. She admitted that altho she has her very own line of amazing skin care, all she uses now is Natures Pearl because of the added benefits of the muscadines. She is an amazing person.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:02 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I will second Mrs. Green Jeans. NYR cleansers are so great and we have a formula for every type of skin.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Skin Care

Hello everyone!!Actually nowadays lots of products are available in market for skin care.I think that's the reason many people are confused to select skin care products.My point of view if you want to select best skin care products then go with products reviews.I hope it will be helpful to you.Read Out @ KAYA SKIN CLINIC - DELHI Review, KAYA SKIN CLINIC - DELHI Price, KAYA SKIN CLINIC - DELHI for Men, KAYA SKIN CLINIC - DELHI for Women, Amazingly Professional and great service - MouthShut.com
Old 04-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Natura Bisse is the best one i am using