Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Debra, Welcome to NYR!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 10:00 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Welcome to NYR Deb! We are so happy to have you! I know you love organics... if you could have heard at our leadership Summit last weekend how our Frankincense is collected you would have been blown away. Our Natural Health Director, Susan Curtis, presented a video clip on how she travels to Kenya and works with local ladies who collect the NYR Organic frankincense. Susan also told us about how she has seen lions and elephants while at "work" and how the local Kenyans were thrilled to see our NYR Organic catalog and learn how their Frankincense is used to create some of the NYR Organic products.

Peter Kindersley, our owner, did a great presentation about lead content in lipsticks. I have a copy of his handouts and can email them to any of you that are interested.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Awesome WAHM

Have you seen however, how it had improved your skin...For example, Mary Kay..many ladies sell it but I don't really see any big difference in how most of their skin looks like a glow, vibrancy etc. I know skin care makes such a difference..Back in the day, I use to use this skin care that just made my skin glow but it wasn't direct sales...And I know there are women who have used skin care where you can see such a big difference in their skin..anyway, so yeah, I"ve tried organic like health food store,,not much difference in my skin so do you see it?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I wouldn't represent a line if I didn't see benefits personally and for my customers. My customers love our line, and I appreciate knowing I am offering organic products that really do work. One of my good customers was so happy with her products, she offered to write a testimonial!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

Ya, I was really curious because like I mentioned there are so many Mary Kay consultants and I've met a few and I don't think their skin is that great..I couldn't get excited about a skin care that just made myface clear yet didn't give it that vibrant glowing look like I have gotten with other skin care..yet there are many Mary Kay consultants that does sell and successful so I wanted to know if people really do see a visible difference in their skin or perhaps that only it is because it is organic and therefore not harmful.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:03 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Perhaps you can PM several of the NYR Organic consultants and ask them for a testimonial? We have many customers who use our line because of the product effectiveness, regardless of the organic certification or not I always say... our organic certification is the icing on the cake!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:07 PM
WAHM Addict

I haven't tried either of them but personally I love what I see with Swiss Just!

I love herbal remedies and I like what I see in their product line and Swiss Just is super rock solid which is important to me in this day and age of young companies coming and going.

They have been in business since like... 1930? Wow. And the products are now sold in more than 35 countries around the world.

I also love the exoticness of beautiful Switzerland. Nice little selling feature.

That's my two cents.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:13 PM
WAHM Addict

I also love the "Europeans" philosophy behind creating great, high quality products.

European screams quality.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:46 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahDeGrande View Post
I love herbal remedies and I like what I see in their product line and Swiss Just is super rock solid which is important to me in this day and age of young companies coming and going.
That is one of the things that NYR Organic consultants love as well, the fact that we have a 32-year history of integrity and leadership in the organic skincare marketplace with retail stores in 18 countries, not to mention holding an organic certification by the prestigious Soil Association for over 20 years. Good point about the importance of rock solid companies. That is very important to many people
Old 02-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Registered WAHM

Default nyr organics

Looks like an interesting company with good products. Is it only online or are there any shops?