Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Default acne treatment - what is a good company to go with?

I have cystic acne that has cleared up a bit but still has a long way to go. I take an antibiotic to assist with this, but it seems like I'm on a neverending search for a cleansing/treatment regimen that works. I'm considering trying out some acne treatments that are only available through direct sales. I'm not looking to sign up with a company, I'm simply looking to order the product. any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Super WAHM

Mary Kay offers two different options, both of which I worked well with my customers.
#1 The Acne Fighters Set:Velocity Cleanser and Moisturizer, Blemish Control Toner and the Acne Gel
#2 The Classic Basic Set: Deep Cleaner, Blemish Control Toner, Clarifying Mask, Oil Control Lotion, and the Acne Gel.

You of course and mix and match between the sets, but this is mainly what I give to my customers. With Mary Kay you can also try the products and if they don't meet your expectations you can return them no questions asked.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 AM
WAHM Regular

I would suggest jafra acne clarifier and gel lotion . They work together to give fast and safe results. Your skin wont get dry or irritated all you will see clear skin with these two natural products.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohnikh View Post
I would suggest jafra acne clarifier and gel lotion . They work together to give fast and safe results. Your skin wont get dry or irritated all you will see clear skin with these two natural products.
That sounds really good... Actually: Can you wear a blemish balm if you have acne? If yes, I'd as well suggest a natural blemish balm to cover up the worst spots...

Last edited by Lastchristmas; 11-18-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default acne

I struggled with hormonal acne for years! I was always a healthy person and tried everything. After only 2 weeks on Vemma my acne completely cleared up! Feel free to pm me and or you can just order directly through my site. By the way, there is a 30 day, empty bottle, no questions asked guarantee
Old 12-20-2011, 08:17 AM
Super WAHM

My boyfriend has bad acne (well, it's not that bad) all over his body. He tried Proactive and that just irritated his skin. I'm still looking for something that works for sensitive skin for him. He's still cute anyways
Old 12-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Acne

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know about Nerium skincare if you have any questions, please contact me via private message!

Thanks,

Cheryl
Old 12-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

I've also struggled with acne through the years. I had a great skincare line for anti-aging but it wasn't consistent at keeping my skin clear. I then used Proactive(which is not like me but I became desperate) and it worked great. When I reordered though it stopped working and my face started breaking out horribly. The reason I fell in love with NYR Organic though is because of how my skin started clearing up overnight. I am not even using the acne line either (although we do have one). I think it is just the quality of ingredients as it is truly allowing my skin to heal. It is very affordable too.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking Zap-It!

Uses the proven power of naturally derived salicylic acid (from wintergreen) and also Melaleuca oil. - it costs up to 30% less than comparable grocery store brands.
This product works and is gentle - available on Melaleuca ( American manufacturing and distribution company). It is 100% satisfaction, money back guaranteed!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Our Akalete product has helped me reduce blemishes. I noticed I didn't have the problem as much as usual so I googled "body acidity and acne." I didn't realize there could be a connection.

Other than that, I know someone who has had success with Arbonne products.