Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for Business info... please....

Hope I can post this here.... I haven't received much response in the other area, so...

Hello Ladies and gents,

I am looking for info on Network Marketing companies in health and wellness, skin care, or any other product/service that is already proven to be an established company and comp plan. These type of NM co's attract me as a business and product line, but I am open to hear/see what is out there within limits. note: i am not interested in candles, toys, books, or companies under 5 years old. I am looking for really straight forward and no BS, wishy-washy, by the book answers, and rather personal experience and honesty. You can post it here and/or PM , but rather it is posted so i can at least see the different opinions in one page rather than several messages. Some questions may be too specific for some individuals and I respect that. Nevertheless, I will still look for your answers even if in a PM.

I would like to know the Good, The Bad, the Ugly, the Best in YOUR personal opinion and experience, on how this has worked for you in the time you have worked it as a business, and if this is your first NM or business. Please share with me on the following:
1- compensation plan overall
2- compensation plan: quotas, requirements, qualification and maintenance req's and quotas
3- attrition rates in your business experience
4- company's financial and leadership
5-products quality, packaging, selling rate, customer attrition and reorder rate
6- prizes, rewards and incentives beyond the comp plan bonuses and income
7- company and personal team leader support and education
8- how often have the products changed in the past 10 years, how often has the comp plan changed if at all in all their years in existence? How often has coporate leadership changed in the past 10 years?
9-how many hours do you work (including meetings, party/one on one time, driving, phone call,e tc)? and what is your average income per month on your sales and how much on your leadership income?
10- what is your average percentage of income vs expenses per month?
11- How did you start your business (contacts approach) and how did you expand it and still expand it?

well, I think this is all for now for me. :-)
Hope i can see some answers at some point. I am looking for a leverage-residual income type of business as I believe those are the kind that offer the income, flexibility and potential I am looking for. I have no children so that is a plus in a way for me at this time. I work full time and lead a fairly busy life, but I want out of the 9 to 5!!! I want my house by the Ocean!
thank you again for your input.

ETA: I forgot to mention, I am in Canada.
ETA2: as much as people think that these type of posts get tons of PM's. ...not the case so far. Hope to hear from you either here or by PM. thank you.

Ocean dreamer2
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Ocean Dreamer,

My company is only 3 years old (and growing very nicely) and we are also not in Canada. Good luck with your search!

Traci
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Mad Scientist

I replied in your other thread... and I didn't see your last comment so I'd like to add Watkins has a lot of associates in Canada as well!

Good luck!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

NYR Organic is not sold in Canada- only UK and US for Direct Sales. I am sure there are many excellent companies that are available in Canada.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Default thank you!

thank you all who have responded in this area and all others. I have some info to look over and see where it leads me to.
cheers.
OD