Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:22 PM
blisstopiabox

deleted post

Last edited by blisstopiabox; 01-01-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Corinna,

How new are you thinking? Vu is 3 years new, as is Rodan and Fields. Seacret (sp) Direct is very new, I think they just went direct sales this year. And there a lot of companies that have added skin care to their product offering.

Does that help?

Traci
Old 09-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Awesome WAHM

Apriori Beauty is 2 1/2 years old with 400% sales volume growth 2010 - 2011!!
Old 10-01-2011, 04:58 AM
WAHM Regular

SwissJust is an 81-year old party plan company founded in Switzerland, our products are sold in 35 countries, and we sell $500 million annually, BUT we're relatively ground floor in the United States. There are less than 2000 consultants nationwide. So, I consider that a "newer" company in this country.

We carry 100% pure essential oils and oil-infused body products that help people with their "everyday" complaints like headaches, congestion, stress, insomnia, and the list goes on. These are herbal remedies that offer people a more natural approach to taking care of their physical & emotional health.

Any questions, just holler!

Tazsa Ewbank
SwissJust North America - Team Leader

Old 10-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Awesome WAHM

NYR Organic is new to the direct sales (2 years) but the company has been in business for 30 years in England. NYR is the acronym for Neal's Yard Remedies, an award winning organic skin care line that includes facial products, bath and body, and will introduce home fragrance in November. I love the products and the company! Please let me know if you would like to learn more about NYR.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:33 PM
WAHM Addict

Pink Papaya is 5 years old. We are a bath/body/spa company, with just enough cosmetics for a well-rounded product line.

Last edited by gkoinski; 10-02-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Alex+Von (100% Pure) Bath & Body Products

Corinna,

Alex+Von (100% Pure) has bath & body products.

Lorrie Ortega
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aggiechick1

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

ABOUT 100% Pure

100% Pure formulates synthetic-, fragrance-, paraben- and toxin free beauty products. They use the most concentrated formulas possible without the use of water, thickeners, emulsifiers or any other fillers. Inspired by her garden, Susie Wang created 100% Pure's cosmetics line to complement her healthy lifestyle. Made with pigments from fruits and vegetables along with nature's best resources, 100% Pure marries all-natural ingredients with high-end cosmetic formulas to create beauty in a class of its own. 100% Pure is the first and only cosmetics colored from antioxidant rich fruit and vegetable pigments (patents pending).

100% Pure products are never tested on animals. It is the company’s mission to help and save animals. They have rescued and placed 21 dogs in loving homes last year alone, as well as provided financial aid to those who need medical aid for their pets. 100% Pure's long term goal is to open up an animal sanctuary to further help their mission to help animals.

Last edited by Lorriedo; 10-13-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added Signature Line
Old 10-13-2011, 09:07 PM
Mad Scientist

Watkins has a line of natural personal care items - lotion, facial creams, scrubs, bath soaks, foot care, body oil, etc. All are formulated by NPA standards.
They have many other natural based chemical fere products to chose from as well.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Perfectly Posh is a new company that is offering a full line of pampering lotions, bath bars, massaging soaps, lip balms, body butters and much more. Posh products are the perfect soothing blend of moisturizing ingredients, fabulous fragrance and pure oils
Old 11-03-2011, 10:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Outstanding! It is the perfect company for me as well. I think we now have a few consultants here, I think we need a Perfectly Posh Folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisstopiabox View Post
Thank you militarymom. I did already join Perfectly Posh. Found the perfect company I was looking for!