Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladan View Post
I know I keep asking you questions, so please forgive me. You just seem so nice and educated in this area. Can you tell me what you think of Lemongrass??
I am just one person and my opinion is just my own too. However, with Sensaria closing so suddenly I was left searching for a new skin care line so all this research is fresh in my mind. Lemongrass Spa is nice if you want that all natural, homemade kind of product. I don't recall any makeup but maybe some mineral makeup and lip gloss? I would say they are similar to Jordan Essentials in many ways. Very affordable from what I recall too. Lots of body care products but nothing in the way of anti-aging items which was very important to me.

In the end it wasn't a line that appealed to me. I might go back and try some body care items after I run out of Sensaria but I don't have anyone local to me either.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Jordan Essentials

The more and more research I do, I end up coming back to Jordan Essentials. Right now I'm just waiting on my samples to try. But, they seem to be a great company to work for. I love the look of their line and the naturalness of everything, not to mention items for women, men, and children. I'm excited, I think I've found my home

Melissa M
Old 10-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Awesome WAHM

That is GREAT Melissa M! That was how it was for me with PQ and I had not touched or seen an item in person yet! All the best to you!

Tags
beauty society, chartreuse, daisy blue, jordan essentials, l'bri, shaklee