Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Super WAHM

Default Spa Girls VS Jordan Essentials or other?

What do you guys think about Spa Girls and Jordan Essentials? Has anyone tried spagirls? It seems their aloe based products would be superior...but I don't know, haven't tried it.
How about Jordan Essentials? What do you think about their products?
I want to pick out a company, but I believe I need to base it off of which products I LOVE and believe to be of amazing quality, problem is, there isn't a rep near me, so I can't try either one.
Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Apopkin!

I've never tried Jordon Essentials, so I can't really give an opinion on their products, but I have tried SpaGirl Gourmet. I sampled the lotions and the "crave" scented one is by far my favorite. The lotions soaks right into your skin...none of the junkie, staying on top type of lotion.

I would suggest you contact a rep from both companies. Ask questions, maybe even samples and then decided which product is right for you.

Best Wishes!
_____
Laura
Old 04-03-2010, 06:41 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi, I haven't tried either myself, I use the Sensaria line myself, so I can't help with an oppinion on the two. But even without a rep near you, do the companies have sample packs you can try? If not, I would suggest buying a couple items from each company you are comparing and give them a real try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apopkin View Post
I want to pick out a company, but I believe I need to base it off of which products I LOVE and believe to be of amazing quality, problem is, there isn't a rep near me, so I can't try either one.
Any thoughts?
Because of the personal nature of skin care/ bath and body products it is so important to really LOVE the products you are sharing with other women. If you don't believe the skin care is surpurb, the body butters devine, etc. it will come through when you're sharing it with others. I wish you all the best in your choice between Spa Girls and J.E.

Blessings,
Amanda
Old 04-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Super WAHM

thanks guys, yes, I did contact different reps from both sides. Seems that both companies are still small and some reps don't have samples to give. I am waiting to hear from the company, if they will give me some samples. Can't wait to try it.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:40 AM
WAHM Addict

I've never tried SpaGirls, but I have used Jordan Essentials and I would highly recommend them! Their lotion bars are not to be believed. When I worked retail, my hands would get soooooo very dry. I tried every 'high' end lotion and balm on the market. Years later, I went to a JE show with a friend and the rep passed around samples of all the lotions, bars etc. I tried EVERY one of them and thought, my hands are gonna be so greasy by the end of this. They WEREN'T. They felt better than they ever have. Jordan Essentials is a great company!

Lora
Old 04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Super WAHM

Default Thanks

Thanks Lorah,
I really like the company, perhaps that's the item I should buy and try.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
WAHM Addict

I don't think you will be disappointed! And the moisture lasts! I didn't find myself constantly reapplying it. I just LOVE it! Best Wishes to you!

Lora
Old 04-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Super WAHM

Default Nancy Bogart

So I sent an email to JE and Nancy Bogart (their founder) replied. She said she would send me some samples. I'm very excited to try them.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:30 AM
WAHM Addict

Glad you are getting your samples. You are going to love them!

Lora
Old 04-09-2010, 10:08 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by apopkin View Post
So I sent an email to JE and Nancy Bogart (their founder) replied. She said she would send me some samples. I'm very excited to try them.
I spoke with Nancy once many years ago when I was looking to join a company. She sent various samples and I did like them, especially the lotion bars and the Oatmeal Milk and Honey scent was heavenly!!

Best wishes