Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Super WAHM

Default Sensaria - Marykay - BeautiControl

I am looking for a skincare company. The three listed are the ones I am interested in.
Anyone care to share what thier thoughts or experiences have been? I have read all about the mary kay issues, so don't need to really hear them again. I am more interested in product quality and the following:
Website cost?
Minimum orders?
Base Discount?
Shipping cost for customer and consultant?
And anything else you might want to add...
Please email me offline [email protected], as I am not here often.
Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Super WAHM

A friend of mine is a rep for Mary Kay, I can have her email you if you want.. I think right now joining MK is only $50.

Let me know if you want her to contact you and I will send her your email.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Super WAHM

I sent you an email ... Let me know if you don't recieve it!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Super WAHM

Hi!
I'd love to tell you about Sensaria! I love this company and it's products are fantastic!
I've been a rep for coming up on a year and it's been great. The parties are so much fun, the products have been working wonders for my family and customers can't stop raving! I get so much repeat business

The company doesn't charge you for a website which is so nice...your customers can buy things there and have them sent to their homes and you get the credit and commissions from it!

Commissions are 30% plus monthly bonuses. 30% comes right off your sales and you can take that money home right from a party! An average party for me is ~$500 (though I've had a few that were ~ $1500 and many more between!) and with your 30% commission, you are talking about coming away from a party with $150! that's roughly $50-$75 an hour!

The company pays for all the hostess benefits so you don't lose money for that and I gotta tell you, the hostess benefits are FANTASTIC!

Shipping on a party order is $4.50 per order and individual order shipping starts at $7 and goes up based on price. You need 5 orders and a min total of $150 to count as a party and receive hostess benefits.

You can purchase your own products at a 30% discount.

The monthly minimums to remain active are $75 and if you are inactive one month, you can still become active again just by meeting that minimum!

The business kit is so great because it's inexpensive ($120) and includes everything you need to get started. You can also earn your kit for free by using hostess credit! There are also programs in place to help you earn MANY more products and business materials for free in the first 3 months.

I think I hit on everything you were asking...if not, let me know and I would love to tell you!

Do you have any other questions I can help with? You can check out my site at Sensaria Natural Body Care if you like.

Good luck finding the perfect opportunity! I love Sensaria because it's not oversaturated, the products are quality, natural products, and the commissions are so generous. When people keep petting their hands and oohing and aaahing about how good they feel, I know it makes it a lot easier for me to sell the product

Thanks for letting me share!
Neha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrichardson View Post
I am looking for a skincare company. The three listed are the ones I am interested in.
Anyone care to share what thier thoughts or experiences have been? I have read all about the mary kay issues, so don't need to really hear them again. I am more interested in product quality and the following:
Website cost?
Minimum orders?
Base Discount?
Shipping cost for customer and consultant?
And anything else you might want to add...
Please email me offline [email protected], as I am not here often.
Thanks!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks everyone for the emails and replies!
I think I have enough information to help with a decision.
I don't know though, maybe I should rep for all 3 lol (I am kidding) but they all have good points and products.