Skin Care Sales Up/Down this Year?

• Hi,
    I was curious with this economy this year if your skin care sales are consistent or have you noticed a down turn in sales?

Its' reported woman will always spring for a tube of lipstick, make-up, etc. in a slow economy, but what about all the things we are used to using ????

Thanks for your answers in advance
    Lauralyn
  • sales up!
    Mine were up by more than 25% over last year!!!!!!!!!
    Love it!
  • Sales
    I have not seen any slow down on these types of purchases either....
  • Sales have definitely been up and there have even been some great industry reports to show this as well. We even had sales of close to 1M in our very first two months of business as a brand new company and it was in our soft launch. So, YES, give people a product that gives fabulous results at 1/4 of the price of department stores and a business opportunity to augment income quickly and you have SUCCESS!

Michelle
    www.votrevu.com/michelle
  • We're up 500% over last year!
    Skin care sales DEFINITELY increase in a bad economy for many reasons. Women spend less at the salon and more on home skin care, they need to look good for job interviews, they need to feel good about themselves in small ways (healthy skin is the first thing we see in ourselves and others), etc.

I knew our sales had been growing during the last year and my business has more than tripled, but I happen to have been on the phone with one of our corporate staff last week and asked if they knew how much our sales overall were up in the last 12 months. I was ASTOUNDED to hear that we've had a 500% increase in sales in the last year and that's been during the WORST part of our economy!

Plus, we've had more consultants than ever reach the 6-figure annual income mark with us during this time--some in as short as 4 months!--which is testimony that direct sales is the way to go when traditional jobs decline. Of course, who would want to return to a "traditional" job after being able to build a 6-figure residual income?!?

Direct sales skincare and cosmetics ROCK!
  • Hi Lauralyn,
    My personal sales are up 2-3x over the same time last year depending on the month right now. I know that women haven't quit showering or washing their face and they certainly aren't likely to have less stress. I do think women are looking for quality products at a good value and as long as we can provide that along with outstanding customer service I think our industry will continue to thrive and grow.

Amanda
  • My sales this month are 4x more than last year! While I do sell a lot of lipstick and glosses, I've sold more of our "Ultimate Roll-up Bags" @$299 more than every! People have money, you sometimes just have to be there at the right time with the right product and talking to the right person!

A women will never say "Oh, I'm cutting back on my expenses so I will only wear mascara every other day!"
  • I noticed that my supplier got more customers this year than last year. Word of mouth and social media networks helped a lot.
  • [QUOTE=rxskincarePlus, we've had more consultants than ever reach the 6-figure annual income mark with us during this time--[B]some in as short as 4 months[/B]

So you're telling us that someone who works really hard at R & F can earn six figures in four months !!!

Wow - that's very impressive and almost too good to be true !!!

Hmmmm. Maybe I better quit my ds company and jump on the band wagon !!!

Pink (a little skeptical)
  • Pink- I like your humor! LOL!

Tags

usaloe