Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:12 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Avon Cushion Walk Flex Bootie

So... I've been wearing the Avon Cushion Walk Flex Boots for a couple of weeks now for work. They look great under a pair of dress pants or with jeans... I've always liked the boot leg style with pants, so these go well. They are incredibly comfortable! Probably about the most comfortable pair of heeled boots I've ever worn. "Cushion Walk" is the appropriate description for them!

My ONE COMPLAINT about these boots... THEY AREN'T "PUPPY PROOF"! Ahhh.... Ollie, you are lucky you're cute! LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2012, 06:14 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Any of you been wearing these? If you've been thinking about it, then order them when you place your next comapign. You'll love them... just remeber, Keep them far away from your puppy!! Haha.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:57 PM
WAHM Addict

I've had a customer who ordered them this last campaign and when my order came in yesterday I was admiring them through the plastic bag they come in. They sure are cute

I'm still on the fence on if I'll order them for myself because I'm really not able to wear heals anymore(I don't have a knee cap in my right knee) and my knee will give out without any warning and it's easier for me to catch myself from falling if I'm wearing flat shoes or shoes with a low heal shoes.

Brenda
Old 10-28-2012, 06:55 AM
WAHM Fanatic

That must be frustrating. I'm sorry about your knee. Your reasoning is certainly understandable. I wouldn't wear these either if I had that issue. There is another pair of Cushion walk boots with just a one inch heel that I ordered from my daughter for her birthday and she loves them! Maybe that pair would be more appropriate for you.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:56 AM
WAHM Fanatic

*FOR* my daughter, not from. Typo, LOL
Old 10-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Administrator

The most popular size of this boot has been on backorder for almost two months.

I bought one pair, and immedicately ordered a second (while I could get them from the demo book)

Still have not received the second pair *sigh*

Bonnie
Old 10-28-2012, 11:38 AM
WAHM Fanatic

You'll love them when they come in Bonnie.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:59 PM
WAHM Addict

Thanks Are those the Cushion WalkŪ Motor Boot Easy riders? I just placed them on my next order ~ I can't wait to try them

Brenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarpenter View Post
That must be frustrating. I'm sorry about your knee. Your reasoning is certainly understandable. I wouldn't wear these either if I had that issue. There is another pair of Cushion walk boots with just a one inch heel that I ordered from my daughter for her birthday and she loves them! Maybe that pair would be more appropriate for you.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Administrator

No This is my SECOND pair... liked the first one so much, immediately ordered a second pair. Got the brown boots cushion walk too... they are much cuter in person then from pix in book

Bonnie
Old 10-30-2012, 02:54 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Brenda... The Cushion Walk Motor Boots are the ones that I ordered for my daughter, and she loves them. I hope that they work better for you, given the smaller heel on that pair.

Bonnie... I can't blame you for getting so many pairs of shoes/boots from the "Cushion Walk" line! They are sooo comfortable! I'm thinking of getting the cushion walk "The Ultimate Pump" next.