Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:53 AM
Registered WAHM

I'm interested in possibly selling AVON, but am a little wary due to an unsuccessful attempt at selling Mary Kay. I'm a poor college student [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]and I was constantly pushed to buy inventory when I just absolutely did not have the money for it. Then, when I said I didn't want to buy inventory, all the people above me pretty much lost interest in me and stopped helping and sadly enough, I quit. I'm not sure why I didn't think of Avon THEN, before I tried Mary Kay but now I am interested in making a little extra money while I am at school. I don't want to really have a job since I am in a sorority, I'm a cheerleader and I have a lot of classes this semester to bring my GPA up so I can transfer to a different school. Mary Kay wanted me to basically make selling my life and I just could not do that. I want to find out all the facts before I make a decision. If someone could give me as much detail on selling Avon, that would be great! My e-mail is [email protected] (please remove all the X's) Thanks so much for all your help ahead of time! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2005, 10:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Sure, I'll send you some info

Chris
Old 08-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi,

I was wondering if you could send me some info too. Please send it to: valerieobrien*at*mail*dot*com

Thanks!
Old 08-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Registered WAHM

Me three! I'm a college student and interested in the difficulties of selling Avon.

coldjesusbeer*at*gmail*dot*com
Old 08-19-2005, 09:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

OK, Will do!

Chris
Old 08-21-2005, 02:49 PM
WAHM Regular

So sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Mk. Hope you find something you are passionate about and wish you the best success!

Brandy
Old 08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello college gals!

Hopefully Chris will not only tell you about Avon but will also share with you about mark - the Avon line geared toward 16 to 24 year olds. I saw a great ad about mark in the September issue of Allure (page 171). It's a great option for cash-strapped college people. If she doesn't mention it, ask her more or see the website at www.meetmark.com

Bruce
Old 08-29-2005, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I also want to add for anyone that wants to sign up that you need to find someone in your area and sign up with them in person (an AVON policy!)

Ibelong to a network of Avon Reps across the country and I can find someone in your area to sign you up! (unless you live in Los Angeles, then I can sign you up! ) All I need is for you to PM or email me your zip code and phone number. avonleslie1 @yahoo.com (no spaces)

If you sign up to sell Avon, you can also sell mark, but NOT vice-versa!

Best of luck to you all!

~LeslieEdited by: avonleslie1
Old 08-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Registered WAHM

Hey Chris this is almost a decade later but any chance you could send any info you were talking about? I would really appreciate it!
Old 08-21-2014, 04:02 PM
WAHM Master

You can find out updated information here http://www.wahm.com/forum/avon-131/6...entatives.html.

Now you can sign up with any representative. You just need a reference code. If you would like any additional information I would be happy to answer any question you have. Just ask here to send me a PM.