WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just wondering if

LadyMia
10-30-2020, 02:23 PM
there was any work the past couple of days? Today and yesterday. I ask because my internet has been out for the past two days due to Hurricane Zeta passing through NC. It just came back up about 23 minutes ago. I wonder if I missed any work for the last two pay days of this pay period. I was hoping there would be some for this evening.

Oh well, hope next month is jumping with lots of work.

Happy Friday evening everyone.

Retired in NC
10-30-2020, 06:50 PM
The work was pretty good on Monday but sporadic the rest of the week. I did manage to make a little over payout!

LadyMia
10-30-2020, 07:42 PM
The work was pretty good on Monday but sporadic the rest of the week. I did manage to make a little over payout!
Yes, the work was good the beginning of the week. I made twice the payout amount. I was able to key a little over a buck today. Well, better than nothing I guess. Hoping for more work next week.

Happy weekend all.

Don't forget to turn your clock back before going to bed tomorrow.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1