WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

thebetafemale
10-25-2020, 10:00 AM
I started doing Brainfuse tutoring for Biology and Microbiology last week. I didn't anticipate that because of the total lack of supervision, that it would also be very lonely. I would love to be able to talk to other brainfuse tutors for advice and tips and general emotional support for how awful the students are. It makes me really hate the school system and worry about all the kids who are falling behind or will not be prepared for their future. I also do not understand this company at all and have so many questions that obviously Brainfuse will not answer for me. If any of you have advice for how to deal with this company, please let me know. I'd be interested in starting a separate Discord server or Slack team for Brainfuse tutors if there's a critical mass. I have been Googling obsessively for something like this and this forum is the only place besides reddit where I have seen anyone talking about Brainfuse from the tutor's perspective.