WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 10/14 & 10/15-Work?

SharonTX
10-14-2020, 03:21 AM
Crossing fingers that there will be some work for us today and tomorrow!

Diamond500
10-14-2020, 07:20 AM
Me too! So far there have been small dribbles of work coming in, so hoping for more readable longer snippets.

LadyMia
10-15-2020, 03:01 AM
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like our last days are going to be that prosperous. I had hoped to be able to key a few hours last night, but nothing happening. I'm hoping today will be better and there will be enough for me to put a few more dollars onto my payment. I made payout, but I had hoped to make a lot more. This payment will be slimmer than I've made in a while. OK, well it's early voting, so get out there and ROCK the vote. I'll be going to my early voting location in another hour or so. Trying to be one of the first in line, so I can get in and get out.

Retired in NC
10-15-2020, 07:31 AM
If my memory serves me right, we have actually been lucky to have as much work as we have had for this time of the year. I think its usually pretty sporadic from now till tax season.
Maybe the new KFC will find more clients and bring us more work. My sister has a job she does from home where the company works with hospitals. Its similar to data entry and she makes good money working full time. Since there is so many people working from home these days, I would think there would be some type of job for data entry workers there.

LadyMia
10-15-2020, 09:48 AM
If my memory serves me right, we have actually been lucky to have as much work as we have had for this time of the year. I think its usually pretty sporadic from now till tax season.
Maybe the new KFC will find more clients and bring us more work. My sister has a job she does from home where the company works with hospitals. Its similar to data entry and she makes good money working full time. Since there is so many people working from home these days, I would think there would be some type of job for data entry workers there.
Yes, the work has been pretty good for this time of the year. Really hoping they get other contracts. I gave them a suggestion for some work. Hopefully, they will be able to tap into that market.

You sister's job sounds like the bombjob.com and that's great. Wish I could find something like that that paid well. You would think with the current situation more companies would hire at-home workers to do data entry, but I haven't found any jobs like that yet. I will keep looking though.

So far, KFC is the only company of its kind that hires at-home data entry workers. I'm really shocked that in all these years, no one else has thought to do the same thing. I could remember some legal coding jobs I had back in the day. They were the best and paid well. They all seemed to go under at the same time around 10 years ago. I worked for Cypher, Fast Track and Onsite. I made such great money with those gigs. When they went under, I had to go back out into the cold, cruel world again and work at a B&M.

I miss those days.

Happy Thursday all.

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
10-20-2020, 09:35 AM
You are correct that this time of year is typically slower.

For your own planning purposes: I'd anticipate the current levels of work to continue for the next couple weeks. Then in November, work volumes will likely drop even further. However, after Thanksgiving/early December, things should hopefully pick up again significantly.

We'll have to see how things play out, but that's the forecast based on the information I have available right now. Thanks!

Diamond500
10-20-2020, 12:47 PM
Thank you for the update. I appreciate it that you keep all of us workers informed of when work is available.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1