WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just curious...

Gladysfarfel
10-12-2020, 02:45 PM
When there's no work in KFC, what do you do? Do you have other gigs? Full-time job?

I'm a retired senior, and I do some mystery shopping, and some selling on eBay.

Syndarin
10-22-2020, 05:29 AM
Since I have kiddos in school a toddler at home, I have a handful of jobs I do while my husband is at his full time job. I have an active Etsy shop, and I also do clothing resale on Poshmark and Mercari. I tried dabbling in eBay selling, but having too many platforms made me burn out quickly.

Gladysfarfel
10-23-2020, 01:10 PM
Is your Etsy store successful? What do you make/sell? I'm a crafter and have thought about doing Etsy, but it seems like it's selling on a big scale.

Syndarin
10-26-2020, 03:39 AM
It's not super successful, it's mostly just because I love what I make. I do beaded and faux leather jewelry, mostly earrings. My biggest store is Poshmark, and I sell the jewelry on there as well :D

Gladysfarfel
12-07-2020, 01:44 PM
I'm thinking of trying it, but I don't want a set schedule.

danasurvey
12-08-2020, 02:24 PM
I have a number of different ways that I'm making money online. I think it's good to have eggs in different baskets.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1