WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pregnancy While Working From Home

Turtlefins11
07-15-2019, 07:05 PM
Hi. I just want to share that it's really convenient to work from home when you're pregnant. I still get to take good care of my eldest daughter, work, and relax afterwards since I don't have to travel from work going home. I just have this difficulty in waking up in the morning. Haha. But nevertheless, everything's working well for me. Hope you could share your pregnancy stories too!

Taurygirl
07-22-2019, 12:36 PM
That's great to hear! Me, when I was still pregnant with my youngest and that was just last December when I gave birth. I was still commuting to work 2 weeks prior to giving birth. It was really a pain. But, now, currently on maternity leave, still earning (on top of EI) because of my online business and at the same time, I am making special moments with my kids. :)

Sliekon
12-16-2019, 01:53 PM
a very important topic that needs to be discussed more actively in modern society. Friends, how often do you meet new people online? I often add friends or like photos of unfamiliar but pretty girls in the hope of meeting or starting communication. But very often I do not get an answer. Here on this site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/quickflirt-review/ I read a lot of useful information about dating sites, about how best and how to communicate correctly on them, so I switched mainly from social networks with girls to chat on dating sites, which is more successful and productive.