WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow!

LadyMia
05-31-2019, 08:48 PM
I cannot believe this. I am trying to make payout and only need another .70 cents. I was keying along nicely and there is enough work to make payout. It's 11:46 PM EST. I only have 14 mins to make that 70 cents. Then all of a sudden the server freezes up. All of these work types are showing and I click on them and they are not opening up. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!! I don't believe this is happening. I would have made payout if it wasn't for this. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???!!!

Anyone else experiencing this???

Unbelievable. The website is still spinning. How can this happen when I am so CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally bummed. :mad::(:confused:

AL2
06-01-2019, 06:55 AM
I made payout before that happened. It wasn't easy.

Dieseldaddy
06-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Same here I wasnt on at that time but made payout earlier. Things have definitely slowed way down though. I went from $90 last payout to $50 this one.

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
06-03-2019, 07:46 AM
Hey everybody, sorry I havent been around the past couple weeks. They've got me buried in system upgrades on our end, and I have barely had a minute to even glance at the queues.

It looks like our systems disconnected at the same time yours did, which stopped us from sending more work. I corrected things this morning on our side, and we're sending a bit of backlog your way. It's nowhere near peak season amounts, but theres a few hundred thousand moving into your queues.

Currently, we have:

77k in Dollars Only
35k in Checkboxes
19k in Alphanumeric

and a few thousand in Numeric, Letters Only, and Multiple Choice.

It's taking some time for our systems to catch up, so we'll be sending work steadily throughout today. It might not keep you busy for long though. We'll see.

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
06-03-2019, 11:47 AM
We have 250k snippets outstanding right now, and we're only halfway through sending the work we scanned on Friday, let alone everything we scanned today.

Not sure why its taking so long to send the work yet, but it'll be consistently sending all night long, unless it goes down again. (I'll keep my fingers crossed) But that should hopefully mean steady work for you for at least a few days.

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
06-04-2019, 04:58 AM
We are caught up on sending our scanned work out to your queues. I'm currently seeing 750k snippets outstanding, so there should be very steady queues for you right now.

413k in Dollars Only
182k in Alphanumeric
85k in Numeric
42k in Letters Only
14k in Dollars and Cents
10k in Checkboxes
6k in Dates

Thanks!

LadyMia
06-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Thanks so much for all of your updates. I know they keep you busy and we appreciate you taking time out to come here and apprise us of what the workload will be like for us.

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
06-05-2019, 08:50 AM
It looks like work was held up returning to us this morning, but now that that issue is resolved it appears you have processed through the few hundred thousand we had submitted.

Thank you for those efforts, its appreciated!

We will likely be back to low volumes until next week, at least from what we send you. Not sure if other clients are sending any work your way.

But then around Wed-Thurs next week, we will be ramping up some higher volumes and I will try to send you enough to keep you as busy as you want to be all next weekend. :)

LadyMia
06-06-2019, 07:11 PM
YAY!!!! Thanks. Looking forward to some heavy workloads.

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
06-10-2019, 06:24 AM
We apparently had another server outage Fri night, so we're delayed again in sending work. We have around 250k available now, with at least a million more on the way.

180k in Dollars Only
31k in Alphanumeric
18k in Numeric
6k in Dollars and Cents
5k in Letters Only

Also, starting sometime tomorrow afternoon, we will begin sending larger volumes of work. I'll be ramping up what we send this week, and will try to keep everyone busy this weekend. :)

LadyMia
06-10-2019, 07:57 AM
We apparently had another server outage Fri night, so we're delayed again in sending work. We have around 250k available now, with at least a million more on the way.

180k in Dollars Only
31k in Alphanumeric
18k in Numeric
6k in Dollars and Cents
5k in Letters Only

Also, starting sometime tomorrow afternoon, we will begin sending larger volumes of work. I'll be ramping up what we send this week, and will try to keep everyone busy this weekend. :)

Woot, Woot!!!! Thanks for the update. I'm home from my B&M job today and have been keying a good portion of the morning. Going to take a break as it seems there will be ample work to keep me busy today. Like McDonald's I'm lovin' it.
:D:):D

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy
06-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Yeah, we have 400k in Dollars Only right now. Most other queues are less than 3k, from what we sent at least.

We have around 2 million more on the way, so unless the servers go down.. you can key all you want tonight. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1