WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Prolonged Fasting?

AngelaVWH
05-19-2019, 07:54 PM
Hi guys! Hey, question - has anyone here ever done a longer fast, like a 7-day water fast? My son, who's 18 in a few days and headed off to college soon, has started one, and wants to go for like 3 weeks!!!!! That seems INSANE to me, but he says he's researched it and knows how to do it safely. Since he's basically an adult now, I can't really force him to not do it..I did talk him into taking electrolytes at least, and he promised me that if he started to feel bad he'd stop... But I'm just a nervous wreck! Has anyone here done one, or had someone in your family do it for such a long time? I've been researching too, and ugh, I just wish I could get him to agree to stick with like 3 days or something... :(

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1