WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Transcription - grammar

SC1
03-30-2019, 02:21 PM
I've recently begun transcribing for a couple of online companies, and have discovered that my grammar skills are not as good as I would have hoped.

In an effort to spruce up my skills, before I make enough errors to get let go, I've started an online grammar course, but I'm wondering how else to improve my skills since transcribing spoken words are not as easy as just writing (and even that could use some work - this sentence is proof). How else can I work to improve my skills?

Thanks!

Turtlefins11
07-15-2019, 07:00 PM
I think you can really improve through practice and continuous writing. Hope this helps.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1